Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback] Auto-Fuse

MeduSalem

Desired Mod Rank should be selectable [not only Maximum Rank]

It should be possible to specify how far up you want your Mod auto-fused, because for obvious reasons.

Sometimes you can't afford fusing it to the maximum possible level because it might become quite costly, also you may not always want it fused to maximum level for specific reasons, for example if your Warframe/Weapon doesn't support the Modcosts yet or you need some sort of "filler"-mod (being my most common problem I happen to run into xD). Also some people have specific needs for trading purposes.

Options that should be available

• A checkbox if you want only duplicates of the same mod and no Fusion cores (because some people don't want to waste their fusion cores).
  • A checkbox if you want only Fusion cores, but no duplicates of the same mod (because some people may want to sell their duplicates).

Fusion Core Priority

Also the algorithm should try to prefer Rare, Uncommon and Common Fusion cores in their priority order, because when I recently tried to fuse a Redirection mod it only selected hordes of Rank 3 Common Cores, even I have many Rare/Uncommon 5 Cores, which would have speeded up the process dramatically. The later would use less Cores and would be somewhat cheaper at the same time.

Performance

Also the implementation should be tweaked in concerns of performance, as it freezes most of the clients for some seconds up to a minute depending on the maximum Mod-Rank, your available Mods/Cores and your CPU. I'm patient anyways, because I can't expect wonders of my old and slow CPU - but some people may be less patient and will kill the .exe before the task is finished because they or Windows start to think the game hang up... xD

Maybe some sort of progress-bar will do, so at least your mouse/keyboard interactions aren't blocked during the fusing process and the game feels at least "responsive".

Apart from that, I'm pretty happy that the feature got finally implemented... :D

Edited by MeduSalem

This would be especially helpful for the 10-rank mods (Serration, Vitality etc.) since just trying to squeeze in just one more level can take a huge amount of resources when you're at the last 3 or 4 ranks, and trying to auto-fuse at that point is pretty much just going to select your entire inventory and probably still not be enough to get it to max rank.

Edited by BLOODGAZMS

Yepp, that's what should be selectable. I tried to auto-fuse a rank 0 Redirection for that reason, and it's ridiculous. If I select one of my high-ranked mods like my rank 9 Redirection it isn't that ugly anymore, but not everyone happens to have a thousand fusion cores... especially not at the beginning of the game. :P

A different thing that would be nice I've mentioned to friends (and had said friends say "Oh, that's a good idea", hehe) is if you had a slider so that you could choose to run a mod at "half power" or whatever if you have it maxed out to 10, to give more versatility and control in laying out mods, so it's less min-maxy

A different thing that would be nice I've mentioned to friends (and had said friends say "Oh, that's a good idea", hehe) is if you had a slider so that you could choose to run a mod at "half power" or whatever if you have it maxed out to 10, to give more versatility and control in laying out mods, so it's less min-maxy

That idea is great to say at least!

No saving up duplicates anymore (apart from the ones for the Sentinel)...

Auto-fusing suggests me to fuse all my Quick Thinking duplicates. Terrible function, I'm lucky I didn't use it. My friend used it - now he awaits a reply from support to restore some very rare mod duplicates.

Yupp, there should definitely be a option to prevent fusing duplicates of the same mod if you don't want that. :S