Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Mission Rewarded Mods

RequiemG

I've discovered which mods I'm not receiving. It's the ones rewarded to you for completing missions such as survival, defense, and alerts.

Here are the mods that I got #*($%%@ out of getting since yesterday:

Rifle Amp (alert, yesterday on Rhea, Saturn)

Rifle Scavenger (alert, yesterday. Cannot remember which planet)

Stabilizer (survival, today on Phalan, Eris)

Spare Parts (survival, today on Stickney, Phobos)

Pistol Scavenger (alert, Europa)

There were more but I cannot remember them at this time.

Could someone please explain why the F*** this is happening?

Edit: I just did a test to see how many mods I had before and after a mission. The amount didn't change, confirming I'm just not receiving any mods at all. I am however still receiving fusion cores.

Edit #2: It seems mods are unable to go into your inventory period. When I claimed my rhino class that I just completed building, I didn't receive my Iron Skin, Roar, or Rhino Stomp mods. I will add this to my ticket. This bug needs to be fixed ASAP.

Request to change title to "Not receiving any mods at the end of missions"

Edit #3: Here's a bit of proof for people who may not know what's going on.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225870616

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225870639

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225870670

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225870701

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225870721

So, I just did this as a little bit of extra proof. As you see in the first post, I have 57 fusion cores and 134 duplicates. In the second one, I have 31,130 salvage. This is there to show a little extra proof.

In the third one, I received 2 fusion cores and 2 mods. I have both Redirection and Speed Trigger already, so it would go to duplicates and make it 136, right? Nope. I did however receive the fusion cores, as you see in the 4th post I have 59 now. I also have 31,470 salvage due to the additional salvage I earned in the mission, as you see in the 5th image.

Edited by RequiemG

Same with me happened after the hot fix yesterday. Here is my support ticket about it. it has been open for 12 hours. 

After the Hotfix right after update 12 launched i was no longer able to recieve mods. I noticed it first when i was trading then after that I tired agian twice more thinking it was a random bug. I noticed a alert going for the Rifle amp aura mod and i completed the ALERT and did not receive the rifle amp mode. I tired this after doing multiple things under setting in download cache. I did the verify and the defrag options under there. I also removed the game and reinstalled the game.

Is there any options you would advise me to take to resolve this problem or any more information you need?

Also here is what i posted on the forums about my trading issue and not recieving the mods:

I have tired to trade 3 times for plat for mods. All of these trades were after the hotfix and i logged off then back on to update the game. The first time i tired to trade 40 plat for Split chamber and Vital Sense, i didnt get either card. I msg'ed the person and he was already offline. I logged and tried searching the the Mods again afterwards. No luck. The second time i tried trading Max Split Chamber mod and Vital sense for 55 plat. I recieved the Max split chamber mod and did not recieve the Vital sense. I msged the guy and he didnt have it in his inventory. So i logged and tired looking for it again. No luck. The third time I tired trading 10 plat for vital sense. Did not receive the item, Msged the guy and he didnt have it in his inventory. So i relogged and checked, no luck.

Same with me happened after the hot fix yesterday. Here is my support ticket about it. it has been open for 12 hours. 

After the Hotfix right after update 12 launched i was no longer able to recieve mods. I noticed it first when i was trading then after that I tired agian twice more thinking it was a random bug. I noticed a alert going for the Rifle amp aura mod and i completed the ALERT and did not receive the rifle amp mode. I tired this after doing multiple things under setting in download cache. I did the verify and the defrag options under there. I also removed the game and reinstalled the game.

Is there any options you would advise me to take to resolve this problem or any more information you need?

Also here is what i posted on the forums about my trading issue and not recieving the mods:

I have tired to trade 3 times for plat for mods. All of these trades were after the hotfix and i logged off then back on to update the game. The first time i tired to trade 40 plat for Split chamber and Vital Sense, i didnt get either card. I msg'ed the person and he was already offline. I logged and tried searching the the Mods again afterwards. No luck. The second time i tried trading Max Split Chamber mod and Vital sense for 55 plat. I recieved the Max split chamber mod and did not recieve the Vital sense. I msged the guy and he didnt have it in his inventory. So i logged and tired looking for it again. No luck. The third time I tired trading 10 plat for vital sense. Did not receive the item, Msged the guy and he didnt have it in his inventory. So i relogged and checked, no luck.

So I've discovered it has to do with our accounts. I created a new Warframe account just fine and received the mods I had picked up. I really wish something was being done about this.

I'm having the same bug. Not getting the mission reward mods over three different alerts. Out an Energy Siphon, Accelerated Blast, and a Fortitude mod. I was not able to test it as OP has but he seems to have covered the bases.

I'm in the same boat.

At first (around 1 hour before the devstream started) I traded a mod for another mod with another player. Everything seemed to work.

Then some time later I realized I didn't get the mod I should have obtained, and the mod I gave the other player was still in my mod collection. I asked him if he received the mods and he said yes. I couldn't confirm it because well - I'm not sure if he really checked it.

If that happened, I was thinking "holy S#&$ this means that a mod has just been duped. better start a thread or send a pm to a dev reporting this game breaking bug". Then two alerts with some nice mods popped up and I proceeded to finish them (one was Energy Siphon) - only to realise I wasn't receiving any mods at all.

So at the very least my mod collection isn't being updated. I don't have anything completed in the foundry to test if I can claim it right now.

But since update 12.0 came in, I noticed something VERY strange in my mod collection - when I tried sorting them using the "Recent" filter, they all became organized in a completely random order. This is still happening.

DE pls fix my account.

EDIT:

I registered my warframe account around 2 weeks ago.

I found another player ingame with the same bugged account that had registered around 1 week ago.

Have we all registered our accounts around the same time? Or is that coincidence? I suppose that could clarify something, if that's the case, because that would narrow down the affected accounts. It would make sense too, considering (I suppose) not many people who registered around that time would be posting much stuff at the forums.

Edited by sherpzo

I got the bug today too, it just started. My account was made back in closed beta. I'd rather know if it was my account or the game, just so I know what to do next.

EDIT: After doing a Derelict Void mission i seem to get mods from other missions, not the one I lost although.

EDIT 2: NOPE! Didn't solve a damn thing.

Edited by Greedey

Yep same thing happening to me. The rewards show up at the end of the mission but you don't actually get them in the inventory. Lost Energy Siphon and Rejuvenation, I think Fortitude as well. Made a ticket about it so we'll see...

I'm in the same boat.

At first (around 1 hour before the devstream started) I traded a mod for another mod with another player. Everything seemed to work.

Then some time later I realized I didn't get the mod I should have obtained, and the mod I gave the other player was still in my mod collection. I asked him if he received the mods and he said yes. I couldn't confirm it because well - I'm not sure if he really checked it.

If that happened, I was thinking "holy S#&$ this means that a mod has just been duped. better start a thread or send a pm to a dev reporting this game breaking bug". Then two alerts with some nice mods popped up and I proceeded to finish them (one was Energy Siphon) - only to realise I wasn't receiving any mods at all.

So at the very least my mod collection isn't being updated. I don't have anything completed in the foundry to test if I can claim it right now.

But since update 12.0 came in, I noticed something VERY strange in my mod collection - when I tried sorting them using the "Recent" filter, they all became organized in a completely random order. This is still happening.

DE pls fix my account.

EDIT:

I registered my warframe account around 2 weeks ago.

I found another player ingame with the same bugged account that had registered around 1 week ago.

Have we all registered our accounts around the same time? Or is that coincidence? I suppose that could clarify something, if that's the case, because that would narrow down the affected accounts. It would make sense too, considering (I suppose) not many people who registered around that time would be posting much stuff at the forums.

That's a negative. The test account I had created was made a little over 3 weeks ago. Plus the bugged account, which is my main account, is almost 2 years old.

Getting the same problem, havent really noticed it until i got focus from Alad V- checked for focus in my inventory and nothing was there. Then i realized i havent been getting a ton of mods like the aura alert ones. Plus, i just acquired ember and nyx and didnt receive any of the warframe ability mods, seems the problem isnt just for the mission rewards..... hope they fix this soon and replace our 'lost' mods.

I also am getting no mods at all except fusion cores. I just started playing about 48 hours ago. I was getting mods just fine for my first 3 or 4 hours of play, but now almost nothing since. I have gotten about 3 extra mods. All only duplicates of things I already have equipped and upgraded.  I never get anything new and I don't always get duplicates... only sometimes. Sometime duplicates I pick up disappear just like all the others. This all might have started about the same time as the hotfix. I can't recall precisely.  

Also I can't believe that in this thread every other comment isn't some knuckle dragger saying, "Mods stack now, Derp derp." I don't know if all you guys having this same problem notice this, but actually my duplicate mods DO NOT stack. I have a duplicate and each are in their own slots. If I get multiple fusion cores, they all are in their own inventory spaces. 

I want to add that I did try to verify the game, defrag it and even deleted it and re-installed. All failed to resolve the issue. Put my ticked in Thursday at 18:00hr - No feed back all day Friday. Let's see if anything happens about this over the weekend. Since I just started this effectively stops me from playing. I can't mod my warframe or equip so I can't progress, so I can't even get resources I need or unlock the map.

Edited by Koremann

I'm having the same problem. Can successfully loot fusion cores, resources, blueprints. Can not successfully loot any mod from any source.

Lost a few rare mods and all of the abilities for a newly built warframe before I got suspicious enough to really look at what I was getting after each mission.

I suspect it started for me at some point early Friday morning (EST). I didn't receive a rare mod after the host of a defense mission crashed or disconnected during the loading screen, after the mission ended. Was stuck at a black screen that said "Waiting for Players..." until I closed the game's process 10 minutes later. Immediately after that, I was stuck in a black screen after the claim+exit part of a defense mission that I was hosting, and received no mods there. Chalked those two up to random glitches and didn't watch inventory very closely, until my newly built warframe didn't come with any abilities either.

I put in a support ticket. Here's hoping they can restore what was lost.

lol good luck.. i put in a ticket within 2 hours after the hot fix and i still havnt got a reply or a fix for this. On a side note if you have a friend they can upgrade a mod and trade it to you from what i was noticing. But i didnt verify it.