Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Mission Rewarded Mods

RequiemG

Same issue here, lost 3 traded mods, molten impact, pistol scavenger and rifle amp that i traded platinum for (which did get removed from balance), also rejuvenation from alert drop which are not there not to mention countless rubbish from mission drops :(

Tried relogging, quiting to desktop and no that made no difference.

2 days ago I traded with BreaktheWorld for three mods (quick thinking, berserk and rage) for 40 plat. We traded, the trade went through in the dojo. I went to my arsenal to equip the mods, I went to recent - I don't see these mods. I go by name - they still don't exist. On top of that I have also lost my 40 plat. I go talk with BreaktheWorld, he gained my 40 plat and he has lost the three mods that he traded me. So the issue is on my side only. 

Yesterday there was an alert for the corrosive projection mod, I did the mission and completed it. I go into my arsenal, and check mods by name - again nothing. The mod does not exist. Then there were a few more alert missions with aura mods like rejuvnation, and same thing happened. After I completed that mission the mod didn't show up either. However if I do a mission and the mod is something I already have, then I will get it. Otherwise, the mod won't show up. 

Again yesterday I crafted nekros and I got him to level 8 so I could equip all of his powers. However the only power that I had got was terrify and I didn't have the mods descrete or shadows of the dead. I asked around on region chat whether you have to farm for the mods or do you get them automatically, and they responded with - automatically. So I have no idea where those two other mods went. 

Around 17 hours ago,I ran a vault run with yellowrebel, agrotech and bubbapwns in an orokin delerite exterminate run. We found the vault the key was hobbled, and in the end we recieved the corrupt mod fleeting expense. I go into my mod arsenal, I checked by name and I couldn't find it. 

Seeing all the issues that I am having with mod rewards and completion. I am not able to do vault runs, alert missions with mods, nightmare runs just because I am too afraid to get a mod that I want and then not find it in my arsenal. So atm I am scared of playing warframe. 

2 days ago I traded with BreaktheWorld for three mods (quick thinking, berserk and rage) for 40 plat. We traded, the trade went through in the dojo. I went to my arsenal to equip the mods, I went to recent - I don't see these mods. I go by name - they still don't exist. On top of that I have also lost my 40 plat. I go talk with BreaktheWorld, he gained my 40 plat and he has lost the three mods that he traded me. So the issue is on my side only. 

Yesterday there was an alert for the corrosive projection mod, I did the mission and completed it. I go into my arsenal, and check mods by name - again nothing. The mod does not exist. Then there were a few more alert missions with aura mods like rejuvnation, and same thing happened. After I completed that mission the mod didn't show up either. However if I do a mission and the mod is something I already have, then I will get it. Otherwise, the mod won't show up. 

Again yesterday I crafted nekros and I got him to level 8 so I could equip all of his powers. However the only power that I had got was terrify and I didn't have the mods descrete or shadows of the dead. I asked around on region chat whether you have to farm for the mods or do you get them automatically, and they responded with - automatically. So I have no idea where those two other mods went. 

Around 17 hours ago,I ran a vault run with yellowrebel, agrotech and bubbapwns in an orokin delerite exterminate run. We found the vault the key was hobbled, and in the end we recieved the corrupt mod fleeting expense. I go into my mod arsenal, I checked by name and I couldn't find it. 

Seeing all the issues that I am having with mod rewards and completion. I am not able to do vault runs, alert missions with mods, nightmare runs just because I am too afraid to get a mod that I want and then not find it in my arsenal. So atm I am scared of playing warframe. 

i just got the same issue i noticed that this morning after a contagious spread i was seeking for , it was missing after mission so i took a look at other mods and remeber the overextended missing from a corrupt mission yesterday...add to this ash and ember with no powers ; so started writin the numbers of mods of doubles and cores

and  then counted the number of cores and non cores mods after 4 defense missions 5 rounds each what i notice is that only cores number increase and not the other mods so im playin a game based on collecting mods that i cant collect any more thats why im not playin again from 17 hours till this is fixed ...

ps: isee the mods collected in game but cant find or equip them on weap sent or warframe ...:( :/ *.*

I just started Warframe but I'm on the verge of quitting already before I've even really started. I realize this is in "beta" but if they are accepting real world money then I feel the beta excuse is a cop out. If it's good enough to sell it isn't a beta anymore. But beta-or-not to be saying nothing about this issue looks very half-assed. Are they paying attention even? If they are paying attention are we being deliberately ignored? Do we need to wait until a Grand Master Founder has this issue before anyone will make this a priority? Bad first impression is all I'm saying.

Edited by Koremann

Seems like this is the issue that I am having.  I did not really realize that I wasn't receiving any mods.  Although now that I am looking, there are some that I am certain that I got as drops that are not there (Quick Thinking, Contagious Spread).  I noticed it because trades weren't going through.  It also felt odd to me that when I sorted by "Recent", that I would receive about 40 rows of Fusion cores w/ maybe a dozen other mods sprinkled in.  And all of them were ones that I "received" through leveling them up.

Really hope they fix this soon, now that I realize how deep the issue truly is.

Same for me, I noticed only after i made a trade. which i received none of. The reason only reason i did not notice earlier is because fusion cores are being added fine, or at least i think they are. Other than that i'm not currently receiving any new mods at all... Trying to go back and find mods I get from rewards, and none have been added to my inventory.

I wonder what triggers this bug, is it something specific or just random? When I realised that I wasn't receiving mods, I had been playing with my friend, immediately I asked him if he had gotten some of the rare mods we found. He said he had them, and since we had been playing the same missions that night I wonder why I'm affected and he isn't. Regardless though, I'd imagine there are still a lot of folks that have this bug, yet aren't aware of it. To which it would be quite unfortunate if they were looking for a specific rare mod, only to find out that they haven't been collecting anything but fusion cores.

I've been having this happen to me as well.

Its actually a little stranger than just not receiving new mods (really sucks). I have had mods that i fused together come back. I went through and fused all of my duplicates and a few minutes later when i opened my inventory back up they were all back.

Hopefully they can sort this out. I'm a little hesitant to even play at the moment until this is fixed.

I just started Warframe but I'm on the verge of quitting already before I've even really started. I realize this is in "beta" but if they are accepting real world money then I feel the beta excuse is a cop out. If it's good enough to sell it isn't a beta anymore. But beta-or-not to be saying nothing about this issue looks very half-assed. Are they paying attention even? If they are paying attention are we being deliberately ignored? Do we need to wait until a Grand Master Founder has this issue before anyone will make this a priority? Bad first impression is all I'm saying.

I am a Grand Master, and this game has been released. This is pretty much the first time this kind of bug has affected me. DE are awesome dudes/dudets, but bugs happen in every game.

This bug most likely comes form duplicates, but it started happening after hotfix 12.0.3 or 12.0.4.

I'd say just don't play for a few days or wait until the next hotfix and see it the issue has been fixed.

I am a Grand Master, and this game has been released. This is pretty much the first time this kind of bug has affected me. DE are awesome dudes/dudets, but bugs happen in every game.

This bug most likely comes form duplicates, but it started happening after hotfix 12.0.3 or 12.0.4.

I'd say just don't play for a few days or wait until the next hotfix and see it the issue has been fixed.

Your response kinda backs up my statement! If you are a G.M. they treat you awesome. I'm not as upset about the bug as the lack of saying anything about it. This is a kinda big bug too I'd say. At least for those affected such as me. I'm not feeling treated awesome right now. :(

It's getting pretty painful watching Alerts go by. Completing them yields nothing but credits and fusion cores, and everybody else is getting their mods fine and dandy. C'mon DE, atleast acknowledge this bug, or better yet acknowledge it and give the folks affected the mods we were deprived of.

This is happening to me too. I can't get new mods from any source (rewards, trading, etc). My dream is that it's a UI bug and they can flip a switch somewhere to make all the "hidden" mods suddenly appear, because otherwise I've lost quite a few rare mods today.