Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Mission Rewarded Mods

RequiemG

this started happening to me today as well. Lost hammershot and a fleeting expertise that I bought for plat.( I bought the fleeting, not the hammershot; that was from nightmare alert.

Edit: I had 2 accelerated blasts unranked, I fused some crap into one of them, getting it to rank 2. Left inventory, went to foundry, left foundry and back into inventory. I now have a rank 2 A.B. and 2 unranked, as well as all the mods I fused into the rank 2, effectively duping them. The only instance I found so far was if you then fuse the unranked into the ranked one as well as some mods, none of them come back.

Edited by Acegikmo

DE seems to be real amateurs when it comes to Databases..

Whenever you have a 24h DC ( quite commoun in europa) while your connected to the game,

you can log back in but the Chatserver database does not clear your old ip, so the game

keeps throwing random $&*&*#(%& udp error messages at you, even tho nothing is wrong

jsut the lolcake of a serverdatabse doesnt refresh your ip and insists to keep the old ip in for soem 15 minutes. (all fun aside wtf sort of timeoutframe is that ...

constant Database issues aka , NOT GETTING MODS AS MISSION REWARDS...

*which is the case for me atm *

etc etc

Sometimes i wonder what sort of person runs quality control there

* if there is such a thing *

I'm having this issue as well. Confirming that mod rewards from missions won't get added to the inventory, but fusion core, ressources and BP will. Also, fusions seem to be workin just fine (fused mods dissapear, and the resulting mod is correctly obtained).

I sure hope this bug is fixed soon, but I won't hold my breath waiting to retrieve any lost mods.

Not seen any word from DE yet.

Also, as for the people saying you can change sorting to bring back your mods. I'm glad that's working for you, but sadly this issue is still plaguing many of us and changing the sorting style doesn't do a thing. (Verified by checking everytime I've logged in this morning)

I've also noticed, that after thinking back this issue has been going on longer than I thought. I recall yesterday receiving sentinel mods I didn't have, checking my inventory and not seeing them only to think (Eh, maybe I didnt read the mod right) 

Only to find out this issue this morning when a Hammer shot was on alert.

Edited by HerzH

I also have this problem. I got my Mag Prime today but received no modes. Another friend traded me the missing mods, however they do not appeared as well. I got only fusion cores in missions.

Please make this a priority fix.

Edited by Nada0000

Trying to figure out what the issue is here, dev on Monday will be able to dig deeper but based on a sample of reports in this thread cross referenced with the database, I can see the Mods being entered and given (pandemonim, I see your HammerShot + Energy Siphon recorded in the DB that you got in a missions today, the record is there). Someone hypothesized this could be related to Mod Stacking, which is a good lead, but hopefully tomorrow we can get more clarity/hotfixes. 

Trying to figure out what the issue is here, dev on Monday will be able to dig deeper but based on a sample of reports in this thread cross referenced with the database, I can see the Mods being entered and given (pandemonim, I see your HammerShot + Energy Siphon recorded in the DB that you got in a missions today, the record is there). Someone hypothesized this could be related to Mod Stacking, which is a good lead, but hopefully tomorrow we can get more clarity/hotfixes. 

So, if there are records of the mods that we should have been receiving, is there a chance we'll be seeing these mods once this issue is resolved?

So, if there are records of the mods that we should have been receiving, is there a chance we'll be seeing these mods once this issue is resolved?

Yes. With records listing what we should have gotten it would be possible to add those back to us. Assuming we never got the mods, which may not be the case.

I'm not actually convinced we are not receiving the mods. We might just not be able to see them. Everyone experiencing this seems to be getting cores just fine, and it doesn't make much sense to be getting one type of mod but not the others. If instead the filters or mod stacking went wonky and stopped updating, we would have the mods, but they would be hidden.

Thank you for your reply DERebecca. I hop it doesn't course you much trouble find the course of the problem.

Im wondering how far back/ how many mods the databases are tracking in our accounts as I have been getting a lot of mods since the past 3 days that isnt in my inventory? Also, are traded mods recorded as well? Thanks, I hope you guys at DE can find the root of the problem and retrieve our lost mods.

Forgive me senpai ;_;

Same problem, been running void missions, earned some great mods, but they dont show up in my mod list. I thought the problem was only limited to Void mods, so I havent been paying much attention to whether or not ANY non-core-mods have been added to my collection. I haven't encountered the fusion problems some of you have reported, it still seems to work for me *knocks on wood*, I'm just miffedd about not getting my precious Void mods. 

Looking forward to a fix, devs. Go squash that bug good. 

Thank you for your reply DERebecca. I hop it doesn't course you much trouble find the course of the problem.

Is there anyway you can triple, quadruple, check your mod inventory for Hammershot/Energy Siphon if sorting by name? I don't want to pour salt on a wound, I'm sorry, I just need confirmation on all angles when the situation details are relayed.