Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Mission Rewarded Mods

RequiemG

I checked my mods and clicked most recent and all I have is Cores... so not only am I missing the skill mods for Zephyr but I am missing lots of mods I should have. I am kind of sad that the support team wasn't on this days ago... just today we basically got asked if we were searching by name...

Why is everyone so whiny? They said they'll look into it - they probably still are, so hold your damn horses. Rebecca said it appears OK on the server side, it's just that the client is somehow $&*&*#(%& and doesn't show the mods even if it's very likely they are there, just not visible. Also have the same problem however, missing most notably a Split Chamber I'd traded. Hoping for a fix!

Edited by Caminetto

We will be absolutely hotfixing this, we will deploy a script to remedy all affected accounts because we have the data, and if anyone is still affected after that our CSR's can help at support.warframe.com.

So, next steps for this bad bug: stand by for the hotfix to prevent the issue (coming tonight!), then we'll let you know when the script is complete to remedy the lost goods (I don't know how long it'll take, hearing potentially a day but you'll know when we know)  and if it's a thumbs down for your issue even after the script has been run, support.warframe.com will be open!

Locking to preserve final info regarding this bug and what the next steps are.