Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void Reward Is Another Key? (Use Key To Earn Key)

HideorEscape

Today I did a T3 Capture with a friend and I got a T3 Capture Key as reward.

xbIcWki.jpg

I did a second run and I got the same result.

cDQTINK.jpg

So Void missions are for credit farming now?

What happens if DE adds more Prime weapons to the void rng?

My Suggestion: It would be better if we would earn more rewards than just one.

Higher Tier/Harder Tiers = more rewards

Example:

T1 - 1 reward (1 prime part or any key)

T2 - 2 rewards (1 prime part | any key or forma)

T3 - 3 rewards (2 prime parts | forma or any key)

It would be better like that

Edited by HideorEscape

Did 20 T2 Extermination missions today to get the Ember Prime Helmet, after 12 T3 Extermination keys, 2 Dakra Prime Handles and 6 Frost Prime Chassis i gave up. At first the new system seems like a giant improvement over the old one, but in the end it is the same damn thing, RNG.

The Ember Prime Helmet might have a drop chance of 10% or less, i don't even care anymore, i will never get the bloody frame and the void can lick my feet. Since Ember Prime came out it "wasted" almost 200 Void Keys in total to get all of her parts, nothing, new system, nothing.

I have to give DE and Sheldon kudos for improving the drops though, some people finaly get what they always wanted and that is probably more important than one guy complaining about percantages.

I am not out of T2 Extermination keys, i could continue my quest and probably get the part in the next 60 runs. But as much as i love the void tileset, killing 120 to 150 enemies get's a little bit frustrating after a while.

Good luck to all the other people, i'm out.

Lol...imagine doing 10 t3 void capture missions & then getting T3 capture keys on those as rewards....no gain no loss. But a huge waste of time.

well thats like 200k credits earned, and you get the keys back, if you played 4 people, you essentially used 10 keys and earned 40 potential games, it keeps going on and on, MORE CHANCES

Void should provide the following as rewards :

1.Reward choices.The player should choose among rewards

2.Type of Rewards.Ultra Rare items(from mods to Lore data matrix)

3.Void effect items !!!(shouldnt the Void affect the Warframe ? Why is that in these levels(Void levels/missions) everything seems the same as normal levels besides the fact that it looks like you are inside a building.Special levels should interact with the player more.Do you remember that Primes are suposed to interact with Void levels? I am still waiting for that aplication

Did 20 T2 Extermination missions today to get the Ember Prime Helmet, after 12 T3 Extermination keys, 2 Dakra Prime Handles and 6 Frost Prime Chassis i gave up. At first the new system seems like a giant improvement over the old one, but in the end it is the same damn thing, RNG.

The Ember Prime Helmet might have a drop chance of 10% or less, i don't even care anymore, i will never get the bloody frame and the void can lick my feet. Since Ember Prime came out it "wasted" almost 200 Void Keys in total to get all of her parts, nothing, new system, nothing.

I have to give DE and Sheldon kudos for improving the drops though, some people finaly get what they always wanted and that is probably more important than one guy complaining about percantages.

I am not out of T2 Extermination keys, i could continue my quest and probably get the part in the next 60 runs. But as much as i love the void tileset, killing 120 to 150 enemies get's a little bit frustrating after a while.

Good luck to all the other people, i'm out.

You do know that ember prime helmet comes from T2 Captures(T1 cap it's a rare too) not Exterminates?

Lol...imagine doing 10 t3 void capture missions & then getting T3 capture keys on those as rewards....no gain no loss. But a huge waste of time.

Well that would be good to farm credits.

I wish TIER 3 to have better rewards, not keys, but more rewards.2-3 Random prime parts would be good instead of just 1 prime part.

T3 rewards you with T3? What's this?

This is not what I am looking for. Its only good for credits and another chance to get the same key?

That's awesome tbh.

It's way better than wasting a key or earning a part you don't need.

Meh...  Credits I can get from invasions.  When the new primes come out, and all that people are getting is keys it won't be pretty.  Even after I got all the prime parts, I always kept running T3 caps for forma BPs too.

Keys can't be the reward for using keys...

Edited by sushidubya

Have to say whoever thought up of Void Keys being rewards from Void missions had to be @(*()$ drunk or a complete idiot.  I mean we use Void Keys to get the exclusive goodies in the void, not to get credits and a chance at another run. I did a T3 Defense and had like 4 T3 Defense keys pop up before I decided "F*** it, Im done" on a key.