The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call To Arms: Corpus Revival Campaign.

Gigaus

I wonder if it would be such a "no problem" if corpus goes extinct and cloneheads focus their new aquired resources to invade and destroy our dojos. Tenno are mercs in this situation, who pays better wins, but if there are 2 big factions fighting and there is a small third one, history teaches it is the best of interest for the smaller third party to keep the two big factions fighting each other to avoid beeing the next target by the victor. I try to ballance it out as much as i can in a micro perspective (for each one nod i help the clonies to get i help corpus get two. Sadly it does not work in the long run so i guess i have to say: good bye good pay hello skyrocketing clonehead kills ^^. Ihope De has an event in plan to help the corpus, or it might be an event that bites us all in the a** when grans dominate the sol system

I don't think it's reasonable to pray for divine intervention while acting to the opposite of the desired effect.

I don't quite understand...?

I wonder if it would be such a "no problem" if corpus goes extinct and cloneheads focus their new aquired resources to invade and destroy our dojos. Tenno are mercs in this situation, who pays better wins, but if there are 2 big factions fighting and there is a small third one, history teaches it is the best of interest for the smaller third party to keep the two big factions fighting each other to avoid beeing the next target by the victor. I try to ballance it out as much as i can in a micro perspective (for each one nod i help the clonies to get i help corpus get two. Sadly it does not work in the long run so i guess i have to say: good bye good pay hello skyrocketing clonehead kills ^^. Ihope De has an event in plan to help the corpus, or it might be an event that bites us all in the a** when grans dominate the sol system

All I can think from reading that is two things. One, Ace Combat, and the idea of a small nation making two others fight eachother until they realize 'oh, actually, -these- guys are our real enemy', and Two...Speculation is currently that the Corpus aren't going to be getting help. Based on Devro's message before, as well as Fhrod Bek, [which btw, didn't seem any of that coming between those two] a number of reviewers and game analyists are expecting DE to come out with a 'CorpusDie' event, and wipe them from the map, while bringing in a new faction...Which, speculation further leads to people believing that either it will be A, a Grineer clone, in that it's basically the Grineer with different skin/backstory/weapons, but with pretty much the same mechanics/stats, B, a 'passive' faction, where they're not actively attacking the other factions like the Grineer/corpus are and are engaged in Proxy attacks, or C, an update of the Infested where they come back, and are extremely hard to kill...Which, added with their mob attacks, it's basically 'Zuuuuuuurg Ruuuuuuuuuuuuush!' All over again.

for lazy people, Tl;Dr-- general professional outlook is poor, and that DE won't remedy a broken situation for the better.