Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.3

[DE]darryl1

much PS4ness INComing with last patch

we tenno no need big flashy 3D messages!!!!!

your HUD designer has a bad time at the moment, I know , no problem

the new minimap is a flawed design, one enemy radar equipped and its YOLO time

the old dots sufficed, new big PS4esque Icons ruin my game experience, cant find squadmates to revive, or canisters, or exits, or or or,...

easy small dots and just sort by colors is the way to go, no special Icons required

blue for tenno

yellow map marks

green for temporary allys (nyx, nekros,..)

white is waypoint

red for the enemys

pink for the exit

this minimap thingy is actually ma biggest concern (other major problems put aside), coz as long as the game is fast and furios

I wont bail out, the addiction still holds ground

but I fear I might lose it based on my inner feelings from last 2 disappointing days I had on higher survival runs  

sort by new mods not working anymore,ouch, mostly cores show up,ouch,..

incoming transmissions when killing bosses (Phorid for instance) overlapping with the info on last aquired mod, not his day again...

I will rest for now, but take this advice u developer :  Admitting mistakes is the right step to avoid further ones !!

HUD Changes

- Revised mini-map marker icons for better readability

I've read this as "reversed" and had a mini heart attack.

Anyway, awesome patch. HUD scaled all the way up looks perfect now!

Scratch that, crosshair reverses to super huge on weapon swap.

Edited by Shifted

There appears to be a bug preventing sliding, I think it occurs after you get staggered or knocked down.

-EDIT-

Confirmed twice against Alad V, seems to happen after he shock blinds you.

Edited by Metsudo

You're making the minimap worse and worse with every update/patch. It's the most confusing, chaotic and bugged minimap i've seen so far. I won't even bother telling you what's wrong: just try things before deploying them, i found a bug the first mission i played.

Also, as it is now i can't check my recent acquired mods cause they get stacked with other (older) mods, so sorting them by "RECENT" is useless now.

A quick question on the last hotfix since the thread was locked. Here's the hotfix I'm asking a question about:

- Health Orbs now give your Sentinel HP.

Will the Carrier Sentinel only Vacuum Health Orbs if I need health, or will it suck up Health Orbs when it needs health regardless of my own health?

For example, I'm at full health, but Carrier is not. Will Carrier vacuum health orbs to patch itself up?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Edited by Torhque