Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.3

[DE]darryl1

1.Give the information about melee weapon in UI,progress of melee weapon and level (it was in the concepted UI and I still think that the picture of the new original UI is better).

2.Timing and oxygen bar should be easier to notice,it's important but you make it not.You can change the time location on the top of screen with oxygen bar bottom of timer(still on top) and color of how much time we have(white,yellow,red) along with bar.

3.UI is needed to be easy to read and not bothering player. Good example,dead space's UI has best made for me. It's visible all the time and when the player is attacked,the character shake with health bar make it more dangerous. I'm saying this is not easy task for making good UI as dead space but I hope you consider change in UI because the information on survival mode is worse than the first UI.

Does anyone know if Strun Wraith's proc chance is fixed? I tested it after the patch that claimed to fix proc chances for multiple projectile weapons and I'm still only getting one or two procs per mission even when it says I have an over 50% proc chance on the arsenal screen. 

HUD Changes

- Reticle and Mod card images are no longer affected by HUD Scale
- Ability dots now animate when they become active

Just couple bugs I noticed. I set my HUD to max size and tried it out in game. The crosshair was still small, however when switching between my Vectis and Brakk, the crosshair would jump back up to the increased size and stay like that. 

The ability dots are still appearing for me. From my understanding of the patch notes, they are only supposed to appear now if you actually use them, correct? For example, they are hidden, but if you use the mouse wheel to cycle powers, the dots will appear? 

Er, since new update, codex seems to not show known mods properly, half of them are red even though I have them. Or do I have to max them out to be shown?

One more thing, dojo clipbox problem for a newly introduced decoration:

yji2.jpg

I have to scale it to even a bit smaller to actually get greenlight from the placing mechanic (but if I do scale it down I get to place it so the problem is not the water). This bug is not only appearing for the new stuff though, trees suffer greatly from the oversized clipboxes too,

Edited by K_Shiro

Does anyone know if Strun Wraith's proc chance is fixed? I tested it after the patch that claimed to fix proc chances for multiple projectile weapons and I'm still only getting one or two procs per mission even when it says I have an over 50% proc chance on the arsenal screen. 

It is "fixed", before the proc rate was per pellet, now it's for all pellets.  4% chance per pellet to proc on the Strun Wraith so now shotguns and any hand cannons are worthless for applying procs.  Hope you enjoy your new fixed experience, because I sure as hell wont.

Edited by jinsaotomex4

It is "fixed", before the proc rate was per pellet, now it's for all pellets.  4% chance per pellet to proc on the Strun Wraith so now shotguns and any hand cannons are worthless for applying procs.  Hope you enjoy your new fixed experience, because I sure as hell wont.

Damn.

That's rough.

Radar:

Cant tell the difference between Squad members & the Faction we r helping.

Hate the fact that objectives on the radar r overlapped by other icons.

Would be nice if I can tell the difference between Squad members & people on my friends list.  

The Red Arrows for exit was way better than the new Exit Icon!

Edited by TacticalForce

Reticle not fixed. It still scales.

Minimap markers run off the minimap in big rooms.

Life support markers hide the extraction marker, making it impossible to see which way is out.

The life support bar is too small and too white.

Shield and health numbers are too close together. Move them apart.

Edited by Synthua

Just couple bugs I noticed. I set my HUD to max size and tried it out in game. The crosshair was still small, however when switching between my Vectis and Brakk, the crosshair would jump back up to the increased size and stay like that. 

I'm noticing this as well, my aiming reticule / crosshair changes its size depending on what weapon i am using.  When I have Soma out its huge, when I use my Twin Gremlins it's much smaller.