Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.3

[DE]darryl1

This has been said before, but the option to disable the ability dots would be great, they are fantastic if you are using the abilities by manually selecting the powers, but I prefer a minimalist HUD, and I use keyboard shortcuts for my powers, and sometimes they make I difficult to align shots and can detract from visibility and general flow. - for me at least.

Also, immortal nova skin fix? The skin interferes with the energy on her back.

Energy is the single most important stat, it should have a size, location, and prominence to echo that.

Besides that, I love the new HUD, and I'm aware polishing will happen slowly, but I love 99% of the things ya'll do, don't stop putting out fantastic content and a killer game!

Thanks for the reusable BPs DE :D

Could you please buff the Stalkers spawn rate back up to like 2.5% per person with  deathmark? His purpose is to be scary but with a maximum spawn rate of 3% now he is not scary at all. And with his BP drops RNGed the chance to get his weapons are extremely low. Please make him scary again DE!!!

Another hotfix, that's always nice!

However, there is this one line which REALLY bothers me:

- Changed Ember Prime Helmet drop to blueprint to be consist with other drops

No no, I don't dislike this change. What I dislike is a particular useage of words here. Consistency you say?

Well then, what about all of THESE things: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/173629-list-of-des-new-and-old-inconsistencies/

Consistency? Yeah, right, like if that was a high priority to you guys >_>

so this hotfix has started causing a glitch with void keys

it doesnt seem to affect everyone, however i myself and a few other players are affected

when hosting a lobby for a Void mission, the mission will just automatically start without the host pressing any buttons, thus making it impossible for some people to host void lobby's for multiplayer

So any chance of getting a toggle option for swapping the UI type we utilize? Such as classic/revamped.  That way those of us that preferred the older UI and reticle style can still play unhindered.

Nice, but I liked the alternate bow holster positions. Any chance there might be an option for bow holster position like there is for idle stances?

It all boils down to allowing us to switch if we want. I love the new hud (and don't really use bows :D) but I still agree - I know it might be hard work but if you tell us that you will create a hud that we can "take apart" and set up panel by panel, location, style (old or new), maybe even color, crosshair even... I doubt that anyone would bit*h around. Yes I realize it's a lot of work, especially if the mechanic behind the hud is vastly different but the simple fact that you plan on doing that would be a great equalizer for those having a problem with the hud (and those of us who LOVE it).

Look at it this way: maybe you made the original hud in a somewhat functional/simplistic manner yet it was still so good that many still prefer that :D

so this hotfix has started causing a glitch with void keys

it doesnt seem to affect everyone, however i myself and a few other players are affected

when hosting a lobby for a Void mission, the mission will just automatically start without the host pressing any buttons, thus making it impossible for some people to host void lobby's for multiplayer

You just have to invite from inside. Cruel or uncaring it may sound at first but actually that's the best way anyways since that way the Host evaluation process is skipped and you don't risk some "better" (usually meaning laggy, instable, strict nat tortured) host take over your spot. We mostly do it this way and even though it took a round or two to get used to it, now we are kinda better off without making a lobby. Actually loading times are better since the host is already inside :) Okay, the latter part might be untrue but I felt like that to be the case.

Edited by K_Shiro