The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Appearance Screen In Arsenal - Hold Still!

Meenmu

Wasn't sure whether this should go in UI or animation or some other feedback category, so I will just dorp it in general.

I'm sure this bugs other people too, but when I am picking colors for weapons in particular, I always have trouble on account of my Tenno's inability to hold them still. Their idle animation has them constantly flailing about while I am trying to get a good look at what I am doing.

I'd suggest adding a separate screen on which the item to be colored is isolated and freely rotatable. 

And if I can't freely manipulate my weapon while coloring it, at the very lest, can it be held out and still in a constant position? Would make things an awful lot easier.

Oh, and does anyone else find that sometimes selecting the melee weapon doesn't cause your player model to hold it out? I find mine just remains "sheathed" and I continue to hold out my secondary.

A separate screen where you can rotate just the weapon, as you can the frame, would be fantastic.

Not only so that the item stays still when you want it to, but also to help with figuring out what area is being changed by your current selection. I find myself asking "What does this color even affect?" fairly often when customizing some of the weapons.