Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.4

[DE]darryl1

there really needs to be a Fix for the rewards in Survival. I don't mean cores, credits, Orokin Cells i'm fine with that, but getting duplicate prime rewards, like Frost Prime Helmet.

You need only one all time. But its dropping twice or more per run, there is no reason for that...you can't even trade it.

I'm just going to say this, I can understand the research on the warframes themselves taking 3 days but the reserch to build the parts taking 3 days is insanity! That means that if you dont rush the room with platinum, between 2 sets of 3 days research requirements plus the building time thats a minimum of 10 1/2 days you have to wait until you can finally build zephyr or banshee and volt, so what I would like to request is a time of 24 hours to build the systems, helmet and chassis for each of the warframes that can be built in the dojo or any more that are added in the future or at the very minumun being able to rush it with platinum like we can the rooms in the dojo because having to wait 10 1/2 days minimum is just crazy

Keep up the great work!!! Suggestion plz move the huds in a bit more... Cause of it being animated now important info expands beyond my monitor edge. 
I lose site of my Energy #, # of enemies left (This should be more "noticable"), & not sure of others at the moment. 

Edited by TacticalForce

I'm still wondering why you went all 'metro' with the HUD and are making significant efforts to make it all clear & legible, but then you made waypoint markers even more vague with this hotfix. I can't tell what the heck anyone is pointing at, only that they think it's important (is it a rally point? Loot? "Shoot Here" marker?).

The vagueness is OK in Interception when you have Lotus telling you "now go kill these things" and the markers come up on the things to kill. But I'm not getting the context from the marker itself, it's from her direction.

Maybe a 'tooltip' when you point crosshairs on it?

Ok. Good fixes but...ejem....ejem.... SORTING BY RECENT, please. Fix that, please. The sorting system of the mods is still not working when you chose "recent". It´s completly random, or at least it´s random for the mods, not for the fusion cores.

Please DE, fix that.

~ SORTING BY RECENT,  is still RANDOM noticed in the Mod list

Okay, something you should probably look at...

Well, it started after a very difficult Orokin Derelict run. It said the reward was Overextended.

But when I checked my mod inventory, It wasn't there. A few hours later, I went on defense and got focus, but again, it wasn't in my inventory.

But the worst, THE WORST, I finished crafting Frost Prime, But he had NO ability slots.

I don't know if it was just me or only some people, But something's not allowing me to get mods.

Good to see new updated but as for now the game is almost unplayable for me constant crashing ;/

i can barelly finish 1 mission without crash. i like thins game but with every new major update the game becames more unstable. I just hope DE will be able to fix crashing issues soon.

When out of chat then. Chat should cancel the directional selection, but I never ever, ever, ever had that problem.

Clicking with the mouse is just slow and feels odd for me.

Slow? You have to wait 10 seconds. I don't see the need to choose fast other than trolling.

Keep up the great work!!! Suggestion plz move the huds in a bit more... Cause of it being animated now important info expands beyond my monitor edge. 

I lose site of my Energy #, # of enemies left (This should be more "noticable"), & not sure of others at the moment. 

Options / gameplay / set HUD margins and/or scale.

Edited by K_Shiro

Slow? You have to wait 10 seconds. I don't see the need to choose fast other than trolling.

Slow as in irritating, not user friendly, unoptimized, plain bad. Halting everything, clicking with the arrow aso. You may not "need" to be fast. That should however not prompt you to have something that feels unnatural and clumsy.

I liked it, lets just leave it at that. I can live with it.

MISSING Oberon skills...

as i bought the "Knight in shining armor" Darvo deal the other day... i didnt recieve any of his skills, and i cant seem to find them in the codex along with Zephyr' skills...

PLEASE fix this, as my boosters are running out, and a frame withoute powers is quite hard to play :(

Nice hud guys, I wanted to see sentinels health long time ago. And it's a good idea being able to see in the crosshair wich power is selected.

If you want to achive more usability on Hud, you should try to put in the crosshair, life and shields, one for each curved side. I don't know if you get what i mean. Just like the underground copy game "Warframe Evolution (AKA WE)" does.

What I really don't like is how shields work now. You lose shields like health. Each time you run out, maximum shields is reduced. So you can lose all your shields without being able to recharge it. With a bad lucky you can start a difficult mission and lose your shields for the rest of the mission.

Looks more like a bug rather than a clever choice. I think we have enough annoying things like 1 second delay recharge, bleeding even with shields force you to put health on  warframes even if you don't want to,(so less slots to chose freely, that mean less intense gameplay), low sped recharge (another slot goes out? ;-D). Aren't enough annoying things there for you?

Really that choice affect gameplay more than you think in a very bad way. 

I usually play stealth so i  don't even lose all shields often. But that happened to me twice, in very beginning of an invasion mission... i lost all my shields at the beginning and for the rest of the mission. 

I have mixed feelings about "W", you changed somethings that i love and others that i hate. I'm not complaining just telling you to think about the "shields2.0" or fix it if  it's a bug.

Anyways you are doing a nice job. But from now, I think i will play more "WE" than Warframe. It isn't a goodbye, I will see how you change things eventually.

Nice hud guys, I wanted to see sentinels health long time ago. And it's a good idea being able to see in the crosshair wich power is selected.

If you want to achive more usability on Hud, you should try to put in the crosshair, life and shields, one for each curved side. I don't know if you get what i mean. Just like the underground copy game "Warframe Evolution (AKA WE)" does.

What I really don't like is how shields work now. You lose shields like health. Each time you run out, maximum shields is reduced. So you can lose all your shields without being able to recharge it. With a bad lucky you can start a difficult mission and lose your shields for the rest of the mission.

Looks more like a bug rather than a clever choice. I think we have enough annoying things like 1 second delay recharge, bleeding even with shields force you to put health on  warframes even if you don't want to,(so less slots to chose freely, that mean less intense gameplay), low sped recharge (another slot goes out? ;-D). Aren't enough annoying things there for you?
Really that choice affect gameplay more than you think in a very bad way. 

I usually play stealth so i  don't even lose all shields often. But that happened to me twice, in very beginning of an invasion mission... i lost all my shields at the beginning and for the rest of the mission. 
I have mixed feelings about "W", you changed somethings that i love and others that i hate. I'm not complaining just telling you to think about the "shields2.0" or fix it if  it's a bug.

Anyways you are doing a nice job. But from now, I think i will play more "WE" than Warframe. It isn't a goodbye, I will see how you change things eventually.

I forgot to mention the new annoying enemies that can use cool/ice powers, really have to be a heavy gunner?  cooled effect take too much time too.

I'm sure you can do it better than use the same model and add some warframe stuff or auras on them. New enemies should have a function to increase the gameplay experience, not just something more to annoy. And more enemies with different colors is not better.

More doesn't mean quality.