List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

We're listing all the Codex related bugs here to make it easy for devs to see. Reply with any new codex bugs that you've noticed and I'll periodically copy them to the front here for visibility. 

Bugs that already has been fixed will be stricken over

--- New stuff starts here ---

-Codex entries for the leader enemies as well as the new Vay Hek boss requires 20 scans rather than 1-3 scans like other unusual enemies.

--- Past Entries ---

-Scanning Toxin Injectors on any map other than the earth sabotage missions does not add to codex progression.

-Codex Icon for Grineer "Flameblade" shows him holding the old clantech Prova instead of in-game weapon

-In-codex model for Corpus "Zanuka" and Infested "Charger" lacks the slight idle delay before playing next movement animation.

-Codex icons Grineer "Grineer Trooper" and "Frontier Trooper" depicts them holding Strun instead of Sobek

-The mods "Guardian" and "Equilibrium" lacks codex entry.

-The yellow "Grineer Target" still appears in Codex, while most other capture targets do not.

-Grineer has 1 uncompleteable entry.

-Corpus has 3 uncompleteable entries.

--- List of old fixed things ---

-Weapon categories tab buttons(primary, secondary, melee) in the weapons codex are missing.

-Codex Description for Weapon "Braton Prime" does not match with actual stats.

-Oberon and Zephyr ability mods aren't listed in mods codex.

-Mod entries does not register as obtained when you only have the unranked version of said mod.

-Grineer "Frontier Regulator" (Phobos) displays "/lotus/language/game/grineerregulatorforestdesc" instead of actual description

-Grineer "Frontier Regulator" (Phobos) should be named "Desert Regulator" or "Arid Regulator"

-Codex icons and in-codex model for Grineer "Frontier Seeker" does not match its in-mission appearance.

-Portraits and in-codex models for Corpus- Sniper Crewman, Prow Crewman and Tech does not reflect their new in-mission appearance.

-Codex Icons for Corpus "Sniper Crewman" and "Prod Crewman" does not have the new suit colors.
-In-codex model for Corpus "Sgt. Nef Anyo" does not reflect his in-game mission appearance.
-Codex icons and in-codex model for Infested "Lobber Crawler" does not match with their in-game appearance.
-Corpus "Hyena" lacking entries in the codex.
-Invasion version Harvester/Zanuka lacks codex entry.

-Several of the Entries under the Objects category are still missing icons.

-The objects entry that should be Cicero Crisis toxin injector does not gain any scan progression when you scan the toxin injector found on current earth maps.

One more - some mods that I have are red in mod section (marked as unobtained). I think that it only concerns unranked mods, but I will have to double-check.

EDIT:

More or less confirmed - Narrow Minded unranked was red, after I fused it with 2 duplicates it appeared as "in possession".

Edited by SabreUr

Grineer Desert Regulator is still labeled as "Frontier Regulator"

Grineer has an uncompleteable entry

Corpus has 3 uncompleteable entries

The objects entry that should be Cicero Crisis toxin injector does not gain any scan progression when you scan the toxin injector found on current earth maps.

Several of the Objects are still missing icons.

Infested Nauseous / Lobber / Toxic crawler Codex models and portraits does not match with their in-game appearance.

Grineer Capture target still appears in Codex.

There is no Hyena entry for the Codex.

1. Grineer - looks like it will be new vay Hek

2. Toxin injector - as i remember, it only counts when antitoxin with you

I've noticed that the Corpus Techs now have what look like an Orokin symbol/key painted in gold on their helmets now, you might want to add that to their Codex model

Also Frontier Seeker Codex model does not match in game model, in game model for Frontier Seeker is a dark green, while Codex Frontier Seeker is the Frontier armour camo.

Ember Prime's updated entry also has a slight error: "Why did you put children on military ship?" needs to be changed to  Why did you put children on a military ship?' or "Why did you put children on military ships?".

...Also, an eye damaged by intense enough head to remove sight would usually also destroy the tear ducts, but that's a tinier stickler.

ALSO also, I'm 90 percent sure your writers meant to use the phrase "protocol" rather than "procedure", but not 100 percent sure.

Edited by KoshLovesYou

One more - some mods that I have are red in mod section (marked as unobtained). I think that it only concerns unranked mods, but I will have to double-check.

EDIT:

More or less confirmed - Narrow Minded unranked was red, after I fused it with 2 duplicates it appeared as "in possession".

Other problem is Coolant Leak, that mod is not rankable. And is alot harder to keep track with the mods i don't have, i think this system is kind of bad in someway.

The objects entry that should be Cicero Crisis toxin injector does not gain any scan progression when you scan the toxin injector found on current earth maps.

For me it counted it and i didn't have any antitoxin with me, so maybe it isn't working only for someone

whats with the Cicero Plants? havnt seen them in the last few rounds, but the codex entry is still there, incomplete for me :s

I had taken a break from Warframe during the Cicero crisis, so I didn't scan them back then. Went to explore the forests on earth yesterday, scanned a few plants, got the sera and Codex entries.

--- New stuff starts here ---

Mod entries may sometimes not register even if you have the mod. (happens when obtaining mods via trading perhaps?)

I don't think that it is a reason - I never traded for anything, and some of my mods are still registered as unobtained. I say it depends on rank of mods (unranked = unobtained), my tests confirm it, more or less.

Though it might be both.