Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

The Common and Uncommon Corpus Storage Containers appear to be suffering from the same bug that plagued the Kubrow Den entry for ages - that is, despite being completed they remain as unknown entries in the codex. At least the Kubrow Den's issue seems to have been fixed.

I have noticed in my codex it claims i have never used the mk1-braton and next to it is another entry that shows it maxed, i maxed that mk1 when they released it with the new tutorial, Also it shows that i have not used the dual cestra, i really disliked using those two but I max those as well, i really hope i do not have to re max these weapons...

Edited by Nermesis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

common corpus containers and uncommon corpus containers are unscannable for the codex.  Prior to these two, it was the kubrow den and excavation scanner that were unscannable.  My guess is DE switched the spots of these two and there is something wrong with the last two spots in the code.

There are two Vem Tabook entries. Also corrupted Vor could be in the Orokin section of the codex since that's where all of the corrupted enemies entries are.

4GyT96u.jpg

On Tyl Regor entry the camera is zoomed into his legs.

YYi53e5.jpg 

Edited by Xplain9

• 2 weeks later...

Just realized the few enemies/objects I'm missing in my codex are pretty much all from old quests, so my codex will remain incomplete until DE lets us play old quests again. :\ Only enemies I'm missing I can actually scan are some of the new modular corpus ones, Manic Bombard Eximus (double rare.. yay), and Frontier Seeker Eximus (again double rare...).

I only remember seeing the cascade bomb once during the intro quests (defend bomb from infested during infested reveal quest line), and I scanned it then, 2 scans to go, and similarly I only remember seeing the arcane machine twice during I think the dragon frame quest? and I have 2 scans of it. out of 20... What are you supposed to do to complete that one? Abort the mission 19 times after scanning it? Doesn't seem all that reasonable. Cascade bomb is also listed under all enemies, for some reason.

Edited by KriLL3

Since I started playing (recently), I've really enjoyed scanning stuff. Like, REALLY enjoyed scanning stuff. I don't care if I don't get anything out of it; it's fun anyway. However, I've noticed a few inconsistencies. I organized them into groups:

Stuff that Scans but is Not in Codex:

Grate
Fan
Grineer System
Orokin System
Latcher (difficult to scan, but it is possible!)
Sensor Bar
Security Camera
Security Plate (plate over broken pipes)
Arc Trap
Warframe Cryopod (dual standing version like in Tower defense)
Warframe Cryopod (single laying down version, like in normal defense missions)
Carrier (either yours or another player's) (Carrier Prime same scan!?)
Cargo Container (Rarely seen, but they're in metal hiding containers in some Corpus vs Infested missions)
Infested Spawner (I forgot its name, but the pods that Boilers make that erupt and spawn other infested)
Corpus Crewman
Hostage
Chroma (effigy)
Arbiters of Hexis Operative
Cephalon Suda Operative (assuming all operatives for all Syndicates are scannable but aren't in the codex)
Explosive Barrel (the ones painted red show up in the codex, but the metal ones from ice planets are separate)
Jackal (before activating he is a different scan than he is after becoming active)
Reactor Core (only 1 scan needed to master)
Turret (Orokin) (Before being turned on, like death orbs, they aren't scannable (green). After activating, they can be scanned, though.)

Shows up as scannable, but is already mastered even if you never saw it before:

Heat Generator

Doesn't scan, but I think it should: 

Life Support
Rare Corpus Storage (they look like the Uncommon Corpus Storage but are bigger and red. Also they count as Uncommon scans, but I think they should be separate)
Orokin Locker
Grineer Locker
Corpus Locker
White Bush (I just want a plant from somewhere other than Earth and the white orokin bushes are pretty)
Fusion Reactor (the one with the yellow vials you shoot)

Double Entry:
Bailiff (two entries in the Enemy codex. Both have 1/3 scan in my book, though I only scanned one once)
Isolator Ursa (two entries in the Enemy codex. Both have 1/3 scan in my book, though I only scanned one once)

Shows up twice (enemy and object):
Cascade Bomb

Opinion:

-Box loot table exceptions (enemies have mod drop lists. Why not container mod drop exceptions since you can get more mods than can be listed, and its easier to say which ones CAN'T drop from those boxes?)
-Whether lockers are locked or not (red or green) are different scans

-Maggots should take 20 scans, not 30.

-The weapon area of the codex should work like the rest of the codex, only revealing weapons as you acquire them.

Edit: I don't know whether or not I'd want Caches to be their own entry if other lockers become scannable. 

Possible other error:

I fought two Juggernaut with my friends, and scanned both before anyone was allowed to kill them, but my codex says 1/3.

Edited by Viirin

Duplicate entries, as of right this moment (17.6.2.):

Baliff.

Vem Tabook.

Attack Drone (not duplicate, one is 'land' one is archwing)

Isolator Bursa

(Infested) Chroma (Not duplicate, different #scans)

Edited by Chroia

I don't know if it was already said or not, but the Cascade Bomb has its own entry, but since I didn't realize I'd never see it after Once Awake, I didn't think to fail the mission 3 times to get the scans. I didn't understand how to scan the first few missions (needed other players to teach me item use) so I didn't get Darvos, either.

I did fail 3x to get the Arcane Boiler, though.

So as far as I can tell, I can't get Darvos or master the Cascade Bomb.

Just did the relay destruction event, and the thing in the center was scannable, but showed up green. Didn't scan. So maybe it just glowed? But there were things on the outside of the ship that could be scanned, and I got a couple of those, but they aren't in the codex. Didn't have time or safety to actually read what I was scanning, but they weren't daryg.

Edited by Viirin

I don't know if it was already said or not, but the Cascade Bomb has its own entry, but since I didn't realize I'd never see it after Once Awake, I didn't think to fail the mission 3 times to get the scans. I didn't understand how to scan the first few missions (needed other players to teach me item use) so I didn't get Darvos, either.

I did fail 3x to get the Arcane Boiler, though.

So as far as I can tell, I can't get Darvos or master the Cascade Bomb.

Just did the relay destruction event, and the thing in the center was scannable, but showed up green. Didn't scan. So maybe it just glowed? But there were things on the outside of the ship that could be scanned, and I got a couple of those, but they aren't in the codex. Didn't have time or safety to actually read what I was scanning, but they weren't daryg.

It took me a while, but I was able to get scans of the Cascade Bomb by hitching rides with new players who hadn't completed the Once Awake quest.  Hitching a ride with players who haven't rescued Darvo has proven to be more difficult, since it's essentially the first mission after players get their Communications module.