Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

Can't unlock Executioner Zura in Codex!!!

I did a run where I killed Zura 11 times (session with 2 Players where I did all the 25 kills and Zura was shown with 11 deaths), but Zura is still locked in my Codex!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've run all four Corpus archwing levels multiple times since Specters Of The Rail was released, and I've only seen Quanta Rangers on Kepler (Phobos).  However, I've never seen a single Eximus enemy on that level, nor on Galilea (Jupiter).  Is it even possible to scan Quanta Ranger Eximus?

Vem Tabook is missing. If it's intended why the other two Grustrag Three are still there?
Also, 

Attack Mutalist : Eris Boss / Jordas Raid / Infestation Archwing alert?Disruptor Drone : Law of Retribution Raid
Hyena LN2 & NG : yea these are not in the codex.. and i just met LN2 on Psymathe so they were not removed from the game
J3 Jordas Golem : Jordas Raid
Jordas Golem : Eris Boss
Alad V Mutalist : Eris boss with Mutalist Alad V Key
Mutalist Lightning Carrier : Jordas Golem Eris Boss / Jordas Raid / Infestation Archwing alert?
Mutalist Toxin Carrier : Jordas Golem Eris Boss / Jordas Raid / Infestation Archwing alert?
Vem Tabook : Definitely a bug aha
Manic : Wikia doesnt say they are no longer available, so i assume their missing in the codex is a bug, drekar manics are still in the codex however.

Artificer

Arcane Boiler
Bailiff
Bailiff Defector
Bailiff Eximus
Infested Chroma
Datalyst
Infested Mesa
RazorBack

Edited by Crofdal

On 16.07.2016 at 11:33 PM, N64Gamefreak said:

I've run all four Corpus archwing levels multiple times since Specters Of The Rail was released, and I've only seen Quanta Rangers on Kepler (Phobos).  However, I've never seen a single Eximus enemy on that level, nor on Galilea (Jupiter).  Is it even possible to scan Quanta Ranger Eximus?

Wait for archwing defense alert on any planet, you'll find them there.

Just saw this thread..  Since SoTR came out many codex entries dissapeared from my collection.. Darvo, Maroo, Mutalist Alad V, A couple of the hyennas, Corrupted mesa, J3 jordas gollum, disrupted drones, baliliff defector and eximus and probably more but those are the only ones ive checked. Is this a bug? Havent seen anything in the patch notes about them being removed. Put alot of work into getting some of these scans.. I would like to get them back.

On 7/21/2016 at 2:10 AM, ograzzt said:

Wait for archwing defense alert on any planet, you'll find them there.

Is there any way to tell if an alert is archwing or not?  And since DE took out archwing defense as a mission type, would they even appear as alert missions?

1 hour ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Is there any way to tell if an alert is archwing or not?  And since DE took out archwing defense as a mission type, would they even appear as alert missions?

If alert is on the archwing node - it will be archwing alert. And yes, they do appear as alert missions even now, they removed archwing defense from regular nodes, but seems like forgot about alerts. I got all my scans from solo 5 waves there.

At the time of this edit there is archwing alert defense mission on Jupiter btw.

Edited by ograzzt

Not sure if this has been entered yet, but,  I am missing the razorback codex entry even though I did the event and scanned it fully to compleat the codex entry. I am now missing this codex entry and I have heard from other people that they're also missing the same codex entry as well as others. I know from the forums that many other codex entries are also missing. DE please fix this bug.

• 2 weeks later...

While not technically a codex bug, when I view Show Profile -> Equipment, I'm seeing a second unranked Adarza kavat, a second unranked Smeeta kavat, an unranked Dark-Split Sword, and a rank 29 Dark Hybrid Sword-Single.  I also see a Dark Hybrid Sword-Dual at max rank.  The codex itself seems fine though.

Issue: Dark-split sword, Adarva, Smeeta is currently bugged in the codex, or appears to be in the wrong codex entry category, or duplicated entry infos. 

I manage to complete the darksplit sword (single hybrid sword and single hybrid dagger currently), and adarva.

• Adarva appears in the kubrow entry and both Adarva and smeeta appears in the sentinel entry. haven't complete the smeeta one yet. 
  • Dark-split sword appears to be not completed despite successful attempt of a maxed state.

I don't know if anyone already had this issue, but I cannot go further with the Orokin Derelict Cephalon Scans. I have all 3 Derelict parts at 1/5 scans (that shouldn't even happen I guess), but when I try to scan another, it tells me "the entry is already completed".

It seems that the guys I'm doing Derelicts with don't have this issue and can scan the Cephalon without issue.

Is it a known issue ?