Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but I think it would be nice if we could use the scanners inside relays, so as to scan people like Darvo and Maroo if you didn't scan them during their quests.  That might also provide an opportunity to add an "allies" section to the codex, along with the enemy factions.

On another point, I feel like vaulted void relics should be in the codex as well as those you can still get.

As far as I noticed, the following enemies miss from my Codex, even though I scanned them multiple times: Knave Specter/ Lockjaw & Sol/ Executioner Zura/ Executioner Dhurman.

I'm also missing some things in the ''Objects'' tag in the Codex, such as the Infested Tumor and the Argon Pegmatite....

When will DE actually repair the Codex ?

Edited by W1zT3ch

List of currently scannable Enemies that are missing from the Codex:

Vem Tabook
Orokin Turret
Latcher
Jordas Golem (Archwing)
Attack Mutalist (Archwing)
Mutalist Lightning Carrier (Archwing)
Mutalist Toxic Carrier (Archwing)
J3 Jordas Golem (Jordas Verdict)
Kuva Drahk
Kuva Guardian
Kuva Jester
Kuva Siphon
Kuva (the clouds are scannable)

List of currently scannable Objects that are missing from the Codex:

Arc Trap
Core Pipe (Sabotage)
Corpus Stasis Mine (Archwing)
Corpus System (Mobile Defence)
Cryogenic Explosive Barrel
Fan
Fomorian Power Core (Hijack)
Grate
Grineer System (Mobile Defence)
Large Grineer Exploding Barrel
Orokin System (Mobile Defence)
Sensor Bar
Orokin Turret
Transport (Archwing)
Warframe Cryopod (Defence)
All the new Kuva Fortress objects (Fortress Scanners, Turret variants, etc.)

Also, the entries for Infested Tumor, Nightfall Apothic and Security Camera are bugged and don't register in the Codex after being scanned in-game.

List of Mods that are missing from the Codex: No longer missing, these mods were all added to the Codex in Hotfix 19.0.3!

Primed Fury
Jolt
Voltaic Strike
Energy Conversion
Health Conversion

Archwing Physical Mods (Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred)

Warframe Augments (Assimilate, Flash Accelerant, Iron Vault, Path of Statues)

Conclave Stances (all)

Conclave Syndicate Offerings (Air Thrusters, Adept Surge, Rising Skill, Calculated Spring, Tempered Bound, Low Current Leap, Anticipation, Overcharge Detectors, Meteor Munitions, Impaler Munitions, Razor Munitions, Comet Rounds, Ripper Rounds, Serrated Rounds, Crash Shot, Shred Shot, Flak Shot, Counterweight, Serrated Edges, Sharpened Blade, Anti-Flak Plating, Armored Acrobatics, Armored Evade, Armored Recovery, Surplus Diverter, Lie in Wait, Heartseeker, Impenetrable Offense, Sword Alone, Overcharged, Spring Loaded Broadhead, Voltaic Lance, Searing Leap, Rime Vault, Venomous Rise)

Conclave Mission Rewards (Ambush Optics, Brain Storm, Deft Tempo, Directed Convergence, Double Tap, Draining Gloom, Emergent Aftermath, Final Act, Final Tap, Focused Acceleration, Gorgon Frenzy, Grinloked, Heavy Warhead, Kill Switch, Measured Burst, Mortal Conduct, Plan B, Precision Munition, Secondary Wind, Shrapnel Rounds, Skull Shots, Soaring Strike, Static Alacrity, Sudden Justice, Tactical Retreat, Thundermiter, Triple Tap, Vital Systems Bypass)

Edited by Fishmonk
updated for War Within

On 29/10/2016 at 1:27 AM, Fishmonk said:

~snip~

Excellent list!

so_good.jpgI'll just add a few Damaged Mods:

Steel Fiber, Thief's Wit, Rush, Ammo Drum, Magazine Warp, Point Blank, Serration, Fast Hands, Slip Magazine, True Steel, Shocking Touch

There might be more damaged versions missing that I don't currently have. But here is comparison screenshots from mods section and codex for the above damaged mods.

Spoiler

MYFgA6a.jpg

1scULg4.jpg

23 minutes ago, DarckNightMidNight said:

I'm having a bad problem were I can not see my HUD like my HP Ammo or ame sights I tried reinstalling but its still the same ant way to sort this

Try going into esc>Options>HUD and check that the first item "show HUD" is on.

Mods that were added to the Codex in the last update:

Archwing Physical Mods (Astral Slash, Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore)

Warframe Augments (Creeping Terrify, Elemental Sandstorm, Everlasting Ward, Fatal Teleport, Hysterical Assault, Infiltrate, Ore Gaze, Pheonix Renewal, Primal Rage, Resonating Quake, Safeguard, Tectonic Fracture, Titanic Rumbler)

Conclave Augments (all)

But there are some mods that weren't added, despite being in the same group as the ones that were added:

Archwing Physical Mods (Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred)

Warframe Augments (Assimilate, Flash Accelerant, Iron Vault, Path of Statues)

Edited by Fishmonk

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, therealfriday13th said:

If this is the place to submit codex bugs, then I can report that the Kuva Guardians (the fat guys with the big sticks that guard kuva siphons) aren't showing up in the codex after being scanned.

None of the enemies/objects regarding the Kuva resource farming are there. This could easily be just a way from DE to hide the droptables for a while. Forces people to actually play a ton to find out the drops for themselves by playing. I bet they'll fix the codex later on when they've seen all the drops represented by people finding them. Just my theory =/

18 hours ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

None of the enemies/objects regarding the Kuva resource farming are there. This could easily be just a way from DE to hide the droptables for a while. Forces people to actually play a ton to find out the drops for themselves by playing. I bet they'll fix the codex later on when they've seen all the drops represented by people finding them. Just my theory =/

As long as I'm credited for the scans I've done, I have no problem with that.

Actually, no.  I do.  EVEN USING HELIOS, you still need to play a few runs to get all the scans, assuming that - much like other enemies - you need 20+ scans to see everything.

On 29/10/2016 at 0:27 AM, Fishmonk said:

List of currently scannable Enemies that are missing from the Codex:

-snip-

List of currently scannable Objects that are missing from the Codex:

-snip-

Argon Pegmatite at least is back in the game as of TWW update. (I've verified it this morning)

Also, spoilers TWW quest:

Spoiler

Teshin specter/Teshin ins't in my codex despite having been scanned multiple times during the quest.

2 hours ago, Alenn_Tax said:

...ins't in my codex despite having been scanned multiple times during the quest.

I just scanned everything i could during the quest using synthesis scanner, and reached my daily standing (11K). I even bought Health Conversion (Just to find out that's sh*t) and when i finished the quest nothing that i scanned was in the codex, i just thought: meh, it's a bug, they'll fix it. So i decided to go to Kuva Fortress and everything was orange again...

Missing Primed Mods from Codex - I do not own any of them

• Primed Vigor
  • Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation
  • Primed Reach
  • Primed Heavy Trauma
  • Primed Pressure Point
  • Primed Cyro Rounds
  • Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation
  • Primed Bane of Grinner
  • Primed Magazine Slip
  • Primed Morphic Transformer

13 hours ago, Indinera said:

Already mastered weapons / companions / frames appears as Non-mastered entries or just empty entries in both Codex and Profile

Please DE check that I don't want to buy weapons already mastered blindly and waste my credits or resources :sadcry:

I just checked and this isn't an issue with my game. Are those entries for items that you've sold after mastering them? Like as if you leveled a Braton to level 30 and then sold it after to make room for other guns?

I suggest you to try verifying the gamedata from the Launcher options in case that might fix it for you.

5 hours ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

I just checked and this isn't an issue with my game. Are those entries for items that you've sold after mastering them? Like as if you leveled a Braton to level 30 and then sold it after to make room for other guns?

I suggest you to try verifying the gamedata from the Launcher options in case that might fix it for you.

this happens at random for weapons it seems. I have every gun I've ever built and still mastered weapons show up as unmastered in my profile