Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

On 2018-06-23 at 5:15 AM, Pepper_n1 said:

In the arsenal Nova Prime has the icon of the usual Nova

ignoring the fact that's not a codex bug, are you sure it's not due to using the normal nova skin? since if you use a skin that skin's image will be used instead of the primed image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

Not sure if it's a bug, but the Jordas Golem has two codex entries, one called 'Jordas Golem' and one called 'J3 Jordas Golem'. Is this intended? If so, wheres the difference, and how to obtain the latter of those?

it sounds like the entry for the jordas golem raid (which was removed) is still there so likely a bug.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, (PS4)DarkHarmonixer said:

There are 2 infested tumors in the codex, one is at max and the other has been at 1 scan for a very long time.

Not a bug but i still have never seen a Corpus Reinforced container in my 3 years of playing this.

run sabotage for caches till your eyes bleed, that way you can farm reinforced containers and useless-but-rare ship parts at the same time

Il y a 9 heures, (PS4)DarkHarmonixer a dit :

There are 2 infested tumors in the codex, one is at max and the other has been at 1 scan for a very long time.

Not a bug but i still have never seen a Corpus Reinforced container in my 3 years of playing this.

About the 2 infested tumors, the "rare" one was in the Jordas Verdict trial.

So far this thread has helped me a lot with my missing codex entries.

What i want to do with this post is to explain and hopefully help players that are also having some trouble scanning some enemies.

These are the enemies i have been looking for these past few days. I will explain and give advice of those i have and share some info about those i dont.

eSqhh5h.jpg

• Arid Butcher Eximus: found this enemy on my way to the extraction after a lockdown while i was destroying the core. I guess the lockdown increases the chances of eximus units (an arid eximus seeker also spawned), similar to what happens with the manic bombard eximus.

• Dreg eximus and Shield-Hellion Daryng eximus: the dreg eximus begins to spawn after the third / fourth wave of Caelus (Uranus) while the Shield-Hellion Daryng eximus took until the end of wave 8.

• Next one is the manic bombard eximus. Theres a lot of info about this guy (here you have the vid i saw). As a tip if you are having trouble with rngesus not getting the manic bombard room, once you finish the first stage of the sabotage a yellow waypoint will appear. If it is single waypoint youre gonna find the lab with the manic. If there are 3 waypoints all you will find will be the clone lab so you can restart and save some time here.

• Bailiff eximus: theres info about this enemy in this thread already (didnt work for me tho :c)

EDIT: i just tried the same method but this time raising alarms every time after each vault. I managed to scan the bailiff in 3 runs, each time he will appear at a different position (1 time was on my way to A while the other two i was heading to extraction)

• Now the Quanta ranger eximus. All i found about this enemy is that he spawns on defense archwing mission which only exist in the form of alerts but from my experience it can also spawn during other types of missions (i got a double scan on this enemy on a mob def alert on venus lv6-11)

• And finally the nauseous crawler eximus. All i got its that he spawns in hive missions (thread) and on Wahiba (wiki). I have tried both but not a single scan. And yea i know i have one scan on this enemy but it was from long ago when i used to run helios.

EDIT: I tried both Dark sectors missions on Mars, in the survival mission seems to spawn lobber, toxin and electric crawlers and their eximus variant while in the defense only nauseous and normal crawlers (also in their eximus form) spawn (i got my last 2 scans in two different runs at wave 12 and 23 respectively.

And thats it! All other enemies are easy and dont need any explanation. Hope this is helpful for some tennos out there and sorry if you cant understand my english^^

Edited by (PS4)ALP_AGENTE007

The image for the Mimic shows the Battalyst.

Spoiler

emJvxIO.jpgjafHhpq.jpg

They look almost the same but not really.

Spoiler

wsrPZkE.jpg

The model shown when clicking on either Eidolon Gantulyst/Hydrolyst displays the Teralyst.

Teralyst:

Spoiler

AXQPtZ8.jpg

Gantulyst:

Spoiler

3lmLAIl.jpg

Hydrolyst:

Spoiler

tntiQPC.jpg

Edited by 13thZodiac
Broken links.

1 hour ago, Chemozabe said:

I have scanned Lephantis several times, but still have absolutely no codex info on it. Have tried to scan all 3 heads with both scanners. Was told I should look under Codex -> Factions -> Derelict tab, but that doesn't even exist in my codex.

if by derelict you mean infestation, and you're still not seeing lephantis in that tab, then yeah that's weird. worth double checking with the search bar though

4 hours ago, HC217 said:

if by derelict you mean infestation, and you're still not seeing lephantis in that tab, then yeah that's weird. worth double checking with the search bar though

I looked in all other tabs and searched for "Lephantis" in all of them, including in the "all" tab. Someone else went into their own codex and found it under a tab called "Derelict", which I don't have at all. I do have "Infested" tab of course, but no Lephantis there either.

Edited by Chemozabe

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm going through my Codex and looking at all the objects and enemies that I have yet to scan, but I noticed there are some that I have scanned which are not in the Codex yet. A few that I've noticed are scan-able but not in the Codex are:

1. Titania's Drones
  2. Orphid Husk
  3. Locust Drone (Itzal Drone variant)
  4. Chroma's Effigy
  5. Maroo
  6. Teshin
  7. Jackal (Nightmare mode)
  8. Artifact (Gift of the Lotus Defense)
  9. Laser Barriers
  10. Button (Lua- Spy)
  11. Supplies (Plains - Sabotage)
  12. Armored Vault Console (Plains)
  13. Corpus Rover
  14. Corpus Satellite
  15. Corpus Walker
  16. Corrupted Bursa
  17. Corrupted Nox
  18. Corrupted Nox Eximus
  19. Fomorian Power Core
  20. Bailiff Defector
  21. Essence Carrier
  22. Carabus
  23. Ogma Elite
  24. Infested Spawn Pod
  25. Prox Mine
  26. Shrapnel Mine
  27. Land Mine
  28. Telemetry System
  29. Embryonic Fluid Injector
  30. Kuva Turret
  31. Kuva 'Fortress Scanner'
  32. Kuva 'Imperial Rampart'
  33. Kuva Blunt
  34. Kuva Harvester
  35. Grate (horizontal variant)
  36. Lua 'Void Rift'
  37. Syndicate Operatives (x6)
  38. Operative (Defense target)
  39. Hostage (Rescue target)
  40. Clan Decoration Effects
  • Dust, Electricity, Fire, Fog, Smoke, Sparks, Steam

Are we going to be able to repeat the Sands Of Inaros quest sometime in the future to get the 3 Tomb enemies?

• Like 1