Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

I have a scan of the Toxin Injector somehow, and it says it's faction is Tenno despite being Grineer.

That's not actually a mistake.

You have a scan of it from when it was a defense target, which is when we conquered it and held it while we neutralized the poison inside.

From a lore perspective, it's no longer serving the grineer. From a code perspective, it's on our team, we can't kill it, but they can.

More stuff

Desert Heavy Gunner should be Arid Heavy Gunner

For consistency, Elite Arid Lancer and Elite Frontier Lancer should be Arid Elite Lancer and Frontier Elite Lancer

this way Name Sort groups them correctly

Both Trooper and Frontier Trooper have a Strun in their images instead of correctly the Sobek.

Ember Prime's Entry:

Kaleen coughed, straightned: > Kaleen coughed and straightened: 

Why is the comma even there? Increasing edginess? It's weird and would be much better  to replace it with and.

'I didn't believe it myself until I stepped aboard the ship. It was completely intact, full environmental, as if it had never left.'
enviromental > environmental 

Come on, guys. This is basic autocorrect stuff.

Why would you put children on Military Ship?' > Why would you put children on a Military Ship?' 
Once again, basic Autocorrect or proofreading stuff.

The presentation of your content (spelling, grammar, punctuation, comprehensibility) all contribute to the overall professionalism of your game. The codex is the largest chunk of text in your game, so you should make an effort to ensure that the information contained within is of a professional standard.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Ember Prime's Entry:

Kaleen coughed, straightned: > Kaleen coughed and straightened: 

Why is the comma even there? Increasing edginess? It's weird and would be much better  to replace it with and.

'I didn't believe it myself until I stepped aboard the ship. It was completely intact, full environmental, as if it had never left.'

enviromental > environmental 

Come on, guys. This is basic autocorrect stuff.

Why would you put children on Military Ship?' > Why would you put children on a Military Ship?' 

Once again, basic Autocorrect or proofreading stuff.

The presentation of your content (spelling, grammar, punctuation, comprehensibility) all contribute to the overall professionalism of your game. The codex is the largest chunk of text in your game, so you should make an effort to ensure that the information contained within is of a professional standard.

I'd like to point out those are quotes, not narration. It's entirely possible that our 1-eyed heroine doesn't speak that elegantly. Particularly when she's been massively, permanently disfigured, and is facing an interrogation squad.

I'd like to point out those are quotes, not narration. It's entirely possible that our 1-eyed heroine doesn't speak that elegantly. Particularly when she's been massively, permanently disfigured, and is facing an interrogation squad.

First off, only the latter two of them are quotes. One is, in fact, narration.

Considering it is far removed from other content within the Codex, I believe that's a little bit of a straw-pull. There was no foreshadowing whatsoever that Kaleen has issues speaking; she has no difficulty saying anything else clearly and comprehensively. If she were having difficulty speaking, I would imagine it would be much more pronounced. Especially since she has no problems using 'a' earlier within the interrogation.

Whilst it is the only "journal" styled entry, within the codex, Spelling mistakes crop up frequently within Warframe, and I'd rather err on the edge of caution and assume they are errors.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

• 2 weeks later...

So, apparently we are responsible for the toxin injectors (see the bottom-right of the image)

Tenno_Injector.jpg

EDIT: and the part about injector scans not counting towards scan progress appears to have been fixed.

Edited by DoomFruit

So, apparently we are responsible for the toxin injectors (see the bottom-right of the image)

Tenno_Injector.jpg

EDIT: and the part about injector scans not counting towards scan progress appears to have been fixed.

Yeah, the faction is "tenno" because you had to scan the injector after it switches to a defense objective = enemies can shoot it = it's assigned to the "tenno team".

I tried scanning a toxin injector on the Pacific node,  Earth just a little while ago and it does still not show up on the Codex.

Yeah, the faction is "tenno" because you had to scan the injector after it switches to a defense objective = enemies can shoot it = it's assigned to the "tenno team".

I tried scanning a toxin injector on the Pacific node,  Earth just a little while ago and it does still not show up on the Codex.

Interesting. My injector progress was at 7/20, then I did 2 missions, scanned the injector on each one and it's at 9/20. I think they were alert missions, but I don't know if it makes any difference.

EDIT: It might be the case that you need to scan it before the defence phase of the mission (or during, or after, or it might not matter). I think I scanned them before starting the defence, but I can't remember.

Edited by DoomFruit

All the stuff I scanned in now missing. Is anyone else having this problem?

I really don't want to scan everything again. Especially the hard to find ones.

same. all the scans that i have made went missing after a mission.

Whatever it was, I'm guessing that it's been fixed now since it's not happening for me.

Mission results can't be trusted, no matter what. 10 headshots challenge completed and mission results say you had zero, and stuff like that. And in your profile, it should only affect overall accuracy (not single weapon accuracy), and that's a worthless number anyway, as some weapons like Flux Rifle have 0% accuracy by default.

• 3 weeks later...

With U13 I got a new Codex bug. Was scanning through the Warframe section, looking to see if any new lore tidbits were added. When I got to Saryn, the image wouldn't load and got stuck on the loading animation. Back button, trying to change tabs, nothing worked. Decided to log out, but even though the chime played the screen remained, forcing me to use Task Manager to kill the program. No biggie, get some well earned sleep before hotfix time.

P.S. Loving Melee 2.0 so far.