Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

On 30/3/2017 at 0:18 AM, -Zr-Scroll said:

Its silhouette certainly fits it, but it does not register for me neither. It could be another Nemes/Locust drone with a different name.

Edit: Actually it *has to be* the Nullifier Bubble Protector Drone! it just doesnt work, but it is a scannable object.

On 30/3/2017 at 7:21 PM, HC217 said:

take a look at all enemies by name, the missing entry should be between orbital strike drone and orokin drone. pretty sure that *has to be* the orbiter. it's an easy mistake to only use the particular faction to narrow down possible names

Sorry guys, just went back to the game and discovered about this unit: what is that in the end? Where can I find it?

3 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Sorry guys, just went back to the game and discovered about this unit: what is that in the end? Where can I find it?

archwing rush, you can see them protecting the transports

8 minutes ago, HC217 said:

archwing rush, you can see them protecting the transports

But is their entry obtainable now? Before this entry was on the codex, I did scan orbiters when getting the scans for the transports and yet it's still blank. I'll go try it again now and edit with my findings I guess.

1 minute ago, AzoreanEve said:

But is their entry obtainable now? Before this entry was on the codex, I did scan orbiters when getting the scans for the transports and yet it's still blank. I'll go try it again now and edit with my findings I guess.

I've been repeatedly scanning them since u20, unless it was fixed in the latest hotfix then it's still not updating the profile.

4 minutes ago, HC217 said:

I've been repeatedly scanning them since u20, unless it was fixed in the latest hotfix then it's still not updating the profile.

Thanks for the heads up. And yep, still nothing as of now. Let's hope this won't be Security Camera codex entry 2.0

5 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I see, but even if the entry doesn't work you can scan them anyway, right?

they don's show as orange/green like most scannable enemies/objects, but yes you can scan them. you just don't see any change in the codex

On 30/03/2017 at 8:21 PM, HC217 said:

take a look at all enemies by name, the missing entry should be between orbital strike drone and orokin drone. pretty sure that *has to be* the orbiter. it's an easy mistake to only use the particular faction to narrow down possible names

Ah yes you're right! But then again the Nullifier Protector is missing from codex too.

2 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

In theory(!) it should work just like the Index/Rathuum enemies and unlock the first time you get it.

Does not work for me at least. I tried removing my Anasa decorations and putting them back. Played sorties to acquire a new one. Still don't have the Anasa entry in the Codex :(

Codex Weapons Filter.

The filter within the Codex Weapons section does not always show the correct results e.g. 'hex" shows Telos AkBolto and Telos Boltor. Have screenshot which shows this.  Should be easy to reproduce though.

4 minutes ago, PhilipD64 said:

Codex Weapons Filter.

The filter within the Codex Weapons section does not always show the correct results e.g. 'hex" shows Telos AkBolto and Telos Boltor. Have screenshot which shows this.  Should be easy to reproduce though.

Can confirm it is happening for most of the syndicates. Mostly shows only the secondary weapon (first ones to be introduced, guess they never changed that).

1 hour ago, (PS4)DarkHarmonixer said:

still no fix for the security camera?

Also i have noticed a few things:

Infested Tumors, Grate, and Grineer Large Exploding Barrels have stopped increasing and seem to be locked for me.

Security camera and infested tumors are still messed up afaik. Fully scanned but the entry never completed.

Grate and Grineer Large Exploding Barrels are from Kuva Fortress and I cannot tell if they are bugged at the moment as I was able to complete them prior to U20. Might be either a console or an U20 bug if they are indeed broken.

On 4/19/2017 at 2:21 PM, AzoreanEve said:

Security camera and infested tumors are still messed up afaik. Fully scanned but the entry never completed.

Grate and Grineer Large Exploding Barrels are from Kuva Fortress and I cannot tell if they are bugged at the moment as I was able to complete them prior to U20. Might be either a console or an U20 bug if they are indeed broken.

thanks i will check the fortress. i managed 1 infested tumor scan before it stopped scanning.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing this game for some time, so i have a just about complete codex, except for the DAM security camera which is now both in the objects list and the enemy list, and bugged in both, GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! and the newest Ayatan sculpture is also bugged in the objects list for me...... I been having trouble with the Grineer LARGE exploding barrel, it seems they are only scanable on the KUVA fortress...... so please DE fix the bugged stuff...

Right my question is this, does anyone have the enemy scan that sits between Orbital Strike Drone and Orokin Drone, when sorting all enemies by name of course?????

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)XI TBL said:

Right my question is this, does anyone have the enemy scan that sits between Orbital Strike Drone and Orokin Drone, when sorting all enemies by name of course?????

best guess is the Orbiter, from archwing rush. scans don't seem to take though, so best of luck

12 hours ago, HC217 said:

best guess is the Orbiter, from archwing rush. scans don't seem to take though, so best of luck

DAM IT!!!!! I've already scanned that, so i guess that bugged to, if thats what it is? GRRRRRRRRR

Who at DE is in charge of the Codex??? and how can they be made aware of scanning issues??????  Please DE sort it out!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)XI TBL said:

Who at DE is in charge of the Codex???

probably no one...

and how can they be made aware of scanning issues??????

they don't seem to care...

Please DE sort it out!!!!!!!

they haven't done that for the past 2 years why would they do it now ?

Invasive species alert

Flora normally found only on Earth has been reported, or so they say, as being in environments previously thought inhospitable.

Should Dragonlillies, Jadeleafs, and Threshcones catch wind of their new seating assignments they will undoubtedly compete with native flora for nutrients and other recources, threatening Sarracenia and other populations throughout the Origin System.

Warframe0007.jpg

Several non-flesh objects still show that they have Flesh in the Codex.  A few examples: Excavator has 2500 Flesh, Orokin Power Core has 2000 Flesh, Orokin System has 2000 Flesh, Warframe Cryopod has 2000 Flesh, and so on.

'Transport' is located in the Codex twice.

Kubrow Den is located in the Codex, but it lacks any kind of Health/Armor info and Resistances/Vulnerabilities info.

Edited by StrongCrayon

On 9/11/2015 at 10:03 PM, N64Gamefreak said:

What's between Isolator Bursa and Jackal in the Codex?

Bit late to the party, but the answer is J3 Jordas Golum from the Jordas Verdict raid.

Edited by Shifty9