Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

If you pick up a mod the codex entry for it will be display correctly that you have the mod and that it is unranked. But if you max it out the codex entry for it will then be the red background and white ? as if you do not actually have the mod.

this only happens to mods that you did not level before update14. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I don't know if someone already reported this bug because I didn't read all the replies but here it is. Before update 14.5, in the codex, the mods that you didn't have were red. Now the codex shows all mods the same, which is a little annoying because now you can't say which mods you have and which you don't.

Hey I don't know if someone already reported this bug because I didn't read all the replies but here it is. Before update 14.5, in the codex, the mods that you didn't have were red. Now the codex shows all mods the same, which is a little annoying because now you can't say which mods you have and which you don't.

This bug has been solved. Thanks DE!!

Is anyone else having a problem with incomplete Codex entries but when you scan them in game they say they are already completed? I have Kubrow Dens stuck at 11/12 and can't get the final one to register. 

Yes, I have the same problem with Kubrow Den, Control Console, Toxin Injector, Death Orb and Excavation Scanner.

EDIT: Same problem with the turrets in the Corpus section.

Edited by rco251

Is this still being updated?

--

In-mission objects are displayed as "Codex Entry Complete" while in the codex they show with scans missing or not at all (despite having a Codex entry).

These are all reports of this issue:

Reproduced first, third and fifth entries (Excavation Scanner 10/12 scans, Death Orb ?/? scans and not in Codex, both display as complete in-mission).

Edited by Zsar

Is anyone else having a problem with incomplete Codex entries but when you scan them in game they say they are already completed? I have Kubrow Dens stuck at 11/12 and can't get the final one to register. 

Have this same problem for the Dens and Death Orb.

Yes, I have the same problem with Kubrow Den, Control Console, Toxin Injector, Death Orb and Excavation Scanner.

EDIT: Same problem with the turrets in the Corpus section.

The Corpus Turret scan is from Eris infested corpus ship tileset. Any other turret scan outside that tileset won't work.

The Kubrow Den is marked as "complete" when i try to scan it, but actually i've never scanned it. So i can't complete the codex. I think i'm not the only one (read about the same problem on the internet) - Same problem with the moa "blitz Eximus" I hope those problems will be fixed

Edited by KurokoKuro

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed after update 14.10 my completed entry for Grineer Target is gone, did a Mercury mission to scan and see what the out come would be. I now have 1/30 scans and codex shows a Corpus Target instead. Anyone else notice this? Will I get my codex entry back?

Edit: Screen Shot

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39729719957594065/B3FBB6F43C9F2B31C41F27BE5294EF75923A9FA4/

Edited by Spechtre