Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

A variety of objects are scannable and consume scanner charges, yet do NOT appear anywhere in the Codex.

Objects I've seen include: Warframe Cryopods (Defense - both normal AND Void), Corpus Grates (the ones you can break), Grineer Fans (Grineer version of Grates), Arc Traps, All 3 forms of Mobile Defense Terminal (Grineer, Corpus, Orokin).

Also, the Excavation Scanner (the one we power up at the start of an excavation, NOT the Drills) is listed in the Codex but is unscannable ingame.

When looking at the Elytron archwing codex entry trying to move the scroll bar for the description up and down results in entering a different codex entry rather than, most often the rhino or nyx primes. Then in order to leave or look at something else you have to press esc three times...

Some additional bugs:

Still can't scan Kubrow den, it stuck in 8/12 for me.

Can't scan (it's different from above, it's like object doesn't exist) Excavator Scanner, seems like it doesn't have mesh, can freely walk through it.

Same here, Kubrow Dens and other objects seems to have issues with being fully scanned, for me its 10/12 Kubrow dens and it is now unable to be scanned, same goes for Toxin Injector I seem to be stuck at 7/20, dont know what causes those circumstances, I asked a couple of friends and some had fully scanned both.

Grineer power carriers and Corpus power carriers appear twice in the codex

I have experienced numerous problems with the scanned objects:

- Kubrow Den does not appear in the codex at all even though my Codex scanner tells me that the entry is complete.

- Infested Tumor is listed as 19/12 scans and complete even though I haven't scanned a single one as far as I know.

- Excavators and Excavator Scanners can be scanned but Helios refuses to do it for me.

- Numerous objects can be scanned but does not appear in the codex. Cryopods, arc traps etc.

- There are a large number of undiscovered objects in the codex (eight to be exact). Since I don't know what they are supposed to be I can't confirm that this is a bug or anything. It just struck me as odd as I run with Helios most of the time and most objects ought to be discovered by now.

Edited by MantisCore

- There are a large number of undiscovered objects in the codex (eight to be exact). Since I don't know what they are supposed to be I can't confirm that this is a bug or anything. It just struck me as odd as I run with Helios most of the time and most objects ought to be discovered by now.

For me only 6 objects are yet to be found, and it doesnt seem to be a bug, just rare objects. I had found this really nice looking Rare Grineer storage container and the other ones I havent found yet seems to be different kind of storage containers( And a missing turret looking thing dunno )

I'll try editing and adding a screenshot here

But for such a rare object, 50 scans needed is... a lot.

Edited by Papper2k

There's 2 kinds of new storage containers: Rare and Reinforced. 1 for each faction (Grineer, Corpus, Orokin). This is where people were getting boosters and accessories before it was fixed to remove accessories from the drops (I think they left the boosters in, thankfully).

Also, the Guardsman Eximus, AKA Prosecutors, have 2 Codex Entries. 1 is finished and the other is stuck for me - the stuck one also ONLY displays Shock Eximii as existing. The other entry shows all 4 of the elements.

Also seeing 2 entries for the Corpus Power Carrier and the Grineer Power Carrier.

Edited by Samoth95

There's 2 kinds of new storage containers: Rare and Reinforced. 1 for each faction (Grineer, Corpus, Orokin). This is where people were getting boosters and accessories before it was fixed to remove accessories from the drops (I think they left the boosters in, thankfully).

Also, the Guardsman Eximus, AKA Prosecutors, have 2 Codex Entries. 1 is finished and the other is stuck for me - the stuck one also ONLY displays Shock Eximii as existing. The other entry shows all 4 of the elements.

Also seeing 2 entries for the Corpus Power Carrier and the Grineer Power Carrier.

Actually, there is one Codex entry for regular Guardsman Eximus and one for the Prosecutor.

... The regular Eximus just seems to be as rare as the Lobber or Electric Crawler Eximus. But exist it does.

- Prosecutor scanned completely but appears as unscanned in codex with a blank picture. It's also in the wrong place sorted by name, between Guardian and Guardian Eximus.

- Excavation Scanner stuck at 10/12, trying to scan says the entry is complete.

Excavation scanner also stuck at 10/12. Kubrow in-game show as codex entry complete but i only see the silhouette of it in the codex, as though i had no scans of it at all. Several other objects are like this as well, which mostly look like they are defense-related artifacts/cryopods.

- Prosecutor scanned completely but appears as unscanned in codex with a blank picture. It's also in the wrong place sorted by name, between Guardian and Guardian Eximus.

There's 2 Prosecutor Eximi in the codex because there's 2 different kinds in-game. The ones that drop 3 beacons and the one that drops that... Delta was it?

Update 15.2 just added three 'placeholder' items to the weapon codex under the pistol category.  All of them have the name 'placeholder', the description 'This is a placeholder and requires a string to be written.', and an empty picture in the list format.  Their stats and models are directly copied from other weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

My Noticed bugs in the Codex.

(Use the picture link below for proof of info, each number corresponds to image number) 

1- Shield Disruption has 2 blank copies in the Aura selection.

2- Showing that an old mod has sources.

3- Showing newer mod has sources.

4- Same as #3 but showing that some have one drop that can be seen as undiscovered but at least it's there.

5- This mod has no undiscovered box, or any known source via Codex. (I've had this drop from some corpus members, unsure but it has a normal enemy drop and not say a defense/survival drop. ((Unsure if this may have been a normal drop bug or something. My apologies in that case)))

6- Terminal Velocity is unknown. No source. Yet the Wiki says it drops from Sprag, of the two sisters you meet in tower sabotage missions. Others report saying they can't find it in their inventory and saying it's removed. Yet Fatal Acceleration, and Lethal momentum, being the shotgun and pistol variants, still exist, which doesn't explain. 

Sorry if I messed any wording up in this. Sincere apologies.

http://imgur.com/NfGOJ13,EmlwlgR,pdnLboI,wIGoSIE,Xnh45aS,PhTVA1k#0

Edited by Beast_Wolf

I have my first scan of Nullifier Crewman (shock) eximus.  1/20. 20 is excessive in light of other eximus scan amounts, is this intended? It seems to be 3 everywhere else. I haven't spotted the Scorching Osprey eximus yet but i assume it may be similarly excessive (10 perhaps).

- also have 2 extra shield disruption entries in the mod codex

- also have duplicate mutalist alad v entry

- excavation scanner stuck at 10/12

- kubrow den reads complete in mission but does not resolve kubrow-den silhouette in codex

... is the original poster still maintaining the list on page 1?

PC version update 15.5.7.1

the Excavation scanner is still stuck to 10/12, and in mission, when trying to scan it, it seems not to be able to recognize it, like if there was nothing , no obstacle, we can see it when zooming in, the distance go trhough the scanner. We can even walk through the scanner. it may be why we can't scan it anymore?

Per my post above, 20 and 10 scans for the new eximus seems like a bug

I've encountered and scanned all (20) nullifier crewman (not spacemen) and scanned 1/20 nullifier crewman (shock) eximus

I've encountered and scanned all (10) scorching osprey and scanned 1/10 scorching osprey (guardian) eximus