Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

The new mission section has a description of Excavation missions that talks about finding the Scanner and keeping it powered but the Scanner was removed in this update.

Excavation Scanner is still in the codex, still stuck at 10/12 and now they aren't even in the game.

New Boss Sigils aren't listed in their drop tables.

Edited by Katinka

• 2 weeks later...

I have two Chroma entries in my codex under enemies,

ScDeLqn.jpg

And they have different scan amounts rather than adding them up. This may be due to the fact that Chroma appears in two missions during the quest. I scanned him in both missions and this is the result?

N0M8GMm.jpg

C4bn5zI.jpg

Hopefully this can be one entry and the scan numbers combined after the fix.

The "Sapping Osprey Eximus" entry requires 10 scans instead of the normal 3 for an Eximus enemy type.

The "Arcane Machine" entry from The New Strange quest's final mission requires 20 scans unlike the 3 scans that the "Cascade Bomb" from Once Awake quest requires.

The two different "Chroma" entries, each one being from two different missions of The New Strange quest, both require 50 scans instead of the 3 all other special quest enemies require.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the process of completing scans, but the codex is broken.  I've finished both the Extractor and Kubrow Den, but the Codex doesn't register it.  I tried to go into the field and rescan the things, but it won't let me because "the codex entry is complete."  Attached is my codex, and the scan of the kubrow den. 

http://imgur.com/jtKDHLo - (codex with the two items greyed out)

http://imgur.com/1tZiOQD - (attempted scan of kubrow den indicating scans complete, so no new scans possible)

same problem as this guy

anyone encountered this issue?:

i got 26/12 scans of control console ( http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/540771566023336049/C0A6041E7B049EB0FEADE54EB96CC06E6C7C2F94/ )

i kept scanning them, but there was no message that the scans were complete in the codex. also the codex was completely empty when i checked it.

after relogging in, everything was back to normal, but now it says 26/12.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm...

Where'd my Codex go? It was almost complete, I ran the Tactical Alert, got some scans, went to check out the Codex, and...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422843921

Bam...

My Entire Codex is empty.

This tend to happen if your connection to the server became unstable. just relog few times or restart your internet. and it should go back to normal

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the weapons I KNOW I have completely "mastered" are sat in my Codex as unranked:

Primaries:

Burston - one of my first primary weapons (unranked)

Paris - levelled it before primed version came along (unranked)

Boltor - same as above (unranked)

Boar - same as Paris and Boltor (unranked)

Latron - levelled this to 30 before building Tiberon, now is sat in codex as (unranked)

Secondaries:

All seems ok here

Melees:

Nearly every single "Alert Sword" is now sat unranked: Dark Sword, Dark Dagger, Cronus, Jaw Sword, Dual Heat Swords, Pangolin Sword...

Orthos - levelled this before building Prime version (unranked)

Opening post hasn't been updated since 2014.   Maybe a new list needs to be compiled?

The kubrow den is still grayed out in the codex, but when I try to use the codex scanner,

it says I've gotten all the scans.   I can use the Simaris scanner on them though.

• 2 weeks later...

---Update: Fixed---

I posted this is general but probably should have posted it here:

The Prisma Skana was accidentally added to the codex back in April before its release; and was quickly removed.

16.6.2 the Void Trader brought the Prisma Skana for sale, but the Prisma Skana was not added back to the codex.

16.6.3 hotfix - Still no fix - it did not add the Prisma Skana back to the codex

Fix needed: Add the Prisma Skana back to the Codex.

---FIXED---

16.7.0 The Prisma Skana was added back to the Codex

Edited by Izzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'd entirely forgotten about this, but i wanted to get a screenshot of one of the Weapon Concept sheets for a discussion - to find that there's still a lot of pages missing from the Weapons section.

pages from some other sections, quite a while ago, seeped into the Weapons section, adding new entries and even overwriting some existing ones.

so some of the Weapon Concept Sheets are missing from the Weapons part of the Art Gallery, as well as repeats of having other things in there, such as Map Tiles, Cosmetics, and lots of other things that aren't Weapons.

• 5 weeks later...

All of the new sharkwing enemies either aren't showing up in the codex or scans arent counting for them. I was in a mission with my brother and we scanned all of the enemy types at least once including the sharks but when we went to our codex nothing new had appeared.

All of the new sharkwing enemies either aren't showing up in the codex or scans arent counting for them. I was in a mission with my brother and we scanned all of the enemy types at least once including the sharks but when we went to our codex nothing new had appeared.

They appear in the Objects part, not enemies. They definitely should belong to wildlife.

It seems that after a decently high number of scans on the Kuria statues, they will register as a complete entry and all Kuria found in-game are shown with the green colour (using Synthesis scanner). However the lore in the codex remains unaffected by this and future scans of new Kuria unlock the corresponding strings of lore.

Note that the amount of scans required varies. I had to scan 47 and one other guy had to scan 39 for "complete" entry.

NXRu8AI.jpg?1

The two newly added Common and Uncommon Corpus containers aren't unlocked in the codex even though attempting to scan them says they are both completed.

The entry for the "Blunt" deployed cover has no information UI when selected in the codex. Also, entries were only added from scanning cover deployed by "normal" Grineer and not cover deployed by "Drekar" Grineer.

The entry for the "Rampart" turret also has no information UI, but also zooms out from the object to a very excessive distance.

Edited by Spolin