Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

I am going to be on in afew hours.  Hopefully I'm not too late & am sending out clan invites to everyone who posted in here.  I hope to play with all of you when I log on.  I may have other clan members with me.  This will give you a chance to meet and greet. Also if any of you ever log on & want to squad up, pls feel free to use the social menu and tab over to clan chat. We use the social menu alot to communicate.  See you all soon.

Hi, I just started playing last weekend.  I have a lvl 30 Excalibur and I think I left off running missions around the Jupiter area.  I've been trying to figure out how to make my Tenno stronger as the missions become more difficult, so he can carry his own weight a little better.  I'm pretty clueless about everything, but I'd love to check out Axios Prime if it isn't too late.  I'm a nights/weekends gamer.  Hopefully I'll see some of you around :)

A friend of mine joined your clan and mentioned to me how much fun everyone had and the relaxed, friendly atmosphere of the members. I would be glad to join your clan and become a member of a group such as yours. I especially like going to the Void as well as run Orokin derelict missions.

Count me in. I am JapaneseLonewolf, call me Wolf. 

I am also in the clan along with grrlscout, if you cannot get a hold of her message me in the warframe chat box and ill hook you up with a game invite. And if all goes well from there a clan invite, I would like serious inquiries only, which is why I will not send messages to anyone. If youd like to join, you must come to me, shows a like minded interest.