The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

Hello there fellow Tenno's! My name is Dominic, i joined a random clan a few days ago but no one's active so i'd be very happy to join and contribute to this clan. I'm on every day, I'm very active and always looking for resources and making credits! I only started a week ago but i know my way around pretty well already.

I also got a question, is this clan doing Dojo researches because I'm looking to get my hands on the clan exclusive blueprints(looking foward for the Nikana/Dragon Nikana in update 13! :o). I don't want to waist all my resources for research if no one is going to help lol.

PSN: DoTheKiller91

hey i started playing war frame about 3 weeks ago and I've advanced a bit and learned a bit but I'm looking to actually join a good clan instead of playing with all these guys that just wanna run through everything but looking forward to joining and hopefully learning more from all of you hope you consider me 

invite to xDUBxGUNZx

I'm willing to give playing in a clan a shot, shoot me an invite please. I don't usually use a mic(I play in pubs usually), but I will if you guys want me too. Been playing solo since I got my PS4 for Christmas, met some loose acquaintances online, and just got some friends into it, but willing to play with more people. I'm usually on almost every day, and definitely on the weekends.

I may have gotten lost in the influx of posts, so I'm replying to myself. May I have an invite please?

I sent a friend request to AcesOfKings, but couldn't work out the whole messagey thing at the time. I'd very much like to find some other people, but I don't use a microphone, which worries me about whether you'd want me?

my psn is oinkyminipig...is there a way apart from microphone you can 'talk'? I don't mind just doing lower levels with people if needed (I just enjoy doing anything really) - I have a Valkyr at level 23. I can help, and do, lower levels with ammo/health/shield/energy replenish things too in tough bits.

I am interested in joining up. I'm an experienced player and am relieved to see that this an inclusive clan. I have spent very little time in dojos. I had a clan of my own...but I was the only member. Would love to explore the social and cooperative aspects of the game.  Thanks - DukeSilver83.

Oinky, Duke - using a mic or not using a mic is not a problem. when not in game, we send messages on the in-game clan tab. messages can also be sent using the social menu option in game. 

Along with Aces, I am also a clan officer, I will be sending both of you an invite after work today in a couple hours, hope to see you soon in our clan, running missions with us. we have lots of fun, laughs and good times. our clan members are very helpful and knowledgeable. We also have clan events and contests that will interest you.