The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

Tarheel, that is very good to hear :) you will get an inv soon. we take in all lvls of players (age 18 and older) & we squad up to help other members and to help ourselves.  This clan is community based, so whenever you og on, jump into clan/alliance chat and say hi

Sounds great!!! Love the community feel I get from the description. Like I said just really started getting into it. I'm 36, have a mic and am always willing to communicate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys got place for 2 more starting players? My mate and me got a lvl 30 mag frame and are working on improvements, atm we got a clan with 2 other friends that hardly play and we like to move on. My psn name is Muckbreath but ill send a ingame message.

You were recomened to me as a active clan that is interested in soilar rails as well as just playing the game. I am looking for a active clan that is friendly and is activily improving there dojo. I am willing to give my time, plat, resources, whatever you need to help the clan and other members grow. Please send me a invite if you think I will work out in your clan! PSN lance01234. Thanks! (I am just tired of joining clans that are not very active and dont want to grow)