The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

neovan, hulk, I will send clan invites tonight after work. hulk, in the game, press the options button, go to the shield, (3rd choice) locate your name in the clan roster and use the pop-up menu to delete yourself. send a psn message to me, japaneselonewolf. I will then be able to send you the invite. hope to see the two of you soon and run missions with you.

neovan, hulk, I will send clan invites tonight after work. hulk, in the game, press the options button, go to the shield, (3rd choice) locate your name in the clan roster and use the pop-up menu to delete yourself. send a psn message to me, japaneselonewolf. I will then be able to send you the invite. hope to see the two of you soon and run missions with you.

Thank Wolf , i will send you an PSN message after i remove myself from the clan.

anyway just an update I leave the clan, for some reason im not able to msg u at psn keep getting error

Edited by (PS4)DrunkenHULK88

Hi! I'm interested in joining the clan! A little about myself -

I do the research to maximize the efficiency of the warframe's and gear. Good team player without the rage... I'm an older gamer with an emphasis on fun, but I don't mess around when it comes to researching what's best for the game. Fun = wtfpwn'age. Hoping to join an active clan to start gearing up for more endgame stuff... kinda hard solo'ing some things at this point. My main warframes are Rhino and Mag with different builds regarding the enemy. I enjoy helping other people grind for stuff and leveling. I also have a few other warframes that I derp around with in the galaxy. 

I also know about the strain girl scout cookies ;-) 

My PSN is Skinboil

Cheers!

Visited dojo on weekend, there was no one there. Roamed around for a while- it’s a big place. When you usually play?

Seems like there are clan members online 24 hours per day from what I have seen.  You just need to post in the clan channel.  You might have to wait 5 to 10 minutes for a response as folks may have teamed up and out on missions.

Most members are out doing something so you'll only see them in the dojo when trading or hitting the labs to contribute material or building items. though I believe there are two event nights to do things in the dojo. 

Axiosprime.wordpress.com shows what events we have going.

To all who recently requested a clan invite, they will be sent tonight after work. Many of us will be online, either performing the latest Warframe special event, (Tethra's Doom) or our weekly (Tuesday and Thursday) clan farming event. Accept the clan invite when you see it and join us. We have a ton of fun, frequently travel to the Void or Orokin Derelict, and squad up on a very frequent and active basis. Say hi or hello on the in-game clan tab, someone will get you in a squad and running missions as quickly as possible. 

Sounds like a slightly older mature clan group...would love to join...I'm in one right now, but I don't know anyone in it and haven't really experience the good things about being in a clan...willing to play whatever really..,I get from time to time......I'm okay player, but still probably tons of room to get better...would love to run through some planets with people if they want.....

Psn john5153