The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Rewards - Exterminate

VIPER9

I totally agree with you.

Getting key while using keys is stupid at best and DE laughing at our face at worst.

"Oh you didn't get the piece you wanted? I know it's because you have to try again, with the reward of the first. Here, try again"

Edited by Marnus

Getting key while using keys is stupid at best and DE laughing at our face at worst.

"Oh you didn't get the piece you wanted? I know it's because you have to try again, with the reward of the first. Here, try again"

Actually i think drop table 2.1 should be able to fix it, since 2.0 is also a current mess...DE_Sheldon said there will be hotfix for this soon. i too feel the same, since it overrides the other drops and making it harder for ppl to get what they need, as well as making harder to obtain forma too....which even disappoints me more.

Some people are arguing that the drop actually gives you another chance at running the same mission. While i do agree that it does benefit in a way even more so when you are running it with friends (as it gives you 4 keys for one key used) i think that this argument is eventually going to burn out soon as soon people will start feeling frustrated when their particular wanted part doesn't drop for a long time & they keep getting more keys instead.

People play voids for weapon/frame parts..NOT for more void keys.

Edited by AbhijitSM

Some people are arguing that the drop actually gives you another chance at running the same mission. While i do agree that it does benefit in a way even more so when you are running it with friends (as it gives you 4 keys for one key used) i think that this argument is eventually going to burn out soon as soon people will start feeling frustrated when their particular wanted part doesn't drop for a long time & they keep getting more keys instead.

People play voids for weapon/frame parts..NOT for more void keys.

or Survival for Fusion Cores, Credit Caches and Orokin Cells...or thousands of Latron and Frost parts.