Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phased Asa Syandana: Help, Not Appearing In Inventory

-CdG-Piggles-

I recently learnt about the phased asa syandana and decided to find out about it, see where I could get it from. I found it on the steam market, woo only $0.25 :D. so I bought it. Enter warframe, log in excitedly, only to see that it was not in my appearance options. It's in my steam inventory, so I thought wtf. Go back into warframe, it's not in my inventory there...Then I saw that there are no slots available, and no option to buy a slot. So I sold the syandana, re-installed the game, and verified the game cache. It's still in my inventory in steam, but not in my in-game inventory. Yes I'm sure my account is linked because I've downloaded the game FROM steam. Can someone please help me with this issue. 

Edit: A quick restart of steam solved the problem, now I have it. :D 

Edited by PotatoSalad667

I recently learnt about the phased asa syandana and decided to find out about it, see where I could get it from. I found it on the steam market, woo only $0.25 :D. so I bought it. Enter warframe, log in excitedly, only to see that it was not in my appearance options. It's in my steam inventory, so I thought wtf. Go back into warframe, it's not in my inventory there...Then I saw that there are no slots available, and no option to buy a slot. So I sold the syandana, re-installed the game, and verified the game cache. It's still in my inventory in steam, but not in my in-game inventory. Yes I'm sure my account is linked because I've downloaded the game FROM steam. Can someone please help me with this issue. 

Edit: A quick restart of steam solved the problem, now I have it. :D 

i´ve been telling people with the same error to call warframe support for tickets (this happened to me too), this is the default to do with this kind of problems, weird answer you found and glad you fix it.