Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

why does everyone want to have samurai stuff this is suppose to be ninjas and yet we have no ninjas and a few amounts of stealth options

because Ninjas and Samurais are from the same culture that the Tenno are mainly based off of.

And Grats on getting featured on Prime Time Red!!! 28 more upvotes untill 1000! Keep going strong. I cant wait to see what Rebirth 2.0 looks like!!

Edited by Senketsu_

well S... if this doesnt get one day on this game nothing new and exiting will   1+ from me man u should work on some alternate helmets versions and try to change a bit the armor cuz it reminds well na samurai or some heavy plate armor from some fantasy game

Typhus has gone through ALOT of redesigns and alternate designs.

OG Typhus set, what he looked like before Red made him look more samurai. There is some before this version but I dont want to go back that far. He was originally named Locust, but the was changed obviously.

1buCdXX.jpg

then there is Rebirth set which is his original samurai look and alot of people favorites. Red is currently working on Rebirth2.0

r4sUDHX.png

qwj55ib.gif

Repose set, whitch alot of people like to call his Primed version.

wN54tZV.png

xXvUgYs.png

And then Incubus set which is his current look right now.

tQcYqAn.png

enuydbg.png

And then there is Weiss which was made for a fanfiction, that tells the story of Typhus before he became Typhus, I believe.

the one on the right is his redesign to fit him with Typhus.

PfM5dT5.jpg

Edited by Senketsu_

This is amazing.
The art is so descriptive and detailed, It's getting me all hyped up about actually playing this guy in game.

I especially love the Incubus set, it seems so Japanese-Kamen Rider inspired :D

I can definitely see the amount of time spent on this concept, keep up the good work, and good luck :)

calling it now, we will see him in U15

yea i know too bad. but i want him to be a main warframe, not a sub like oberon and vauban (even though those two are cool) but i want typhus to be at a start of a new update which will be U15

just a question red, why not keep all the concept art of him so far on the front page, this way new comers can see all the different designs of him, also for DE to have more to work with when they get around to adding him in to the game

Yeah I agree with this.

yea i know too bad. but i want him to be a main warframe, not a sub like oberon and vauban (even though those two are cool) but i want typhus to be at a start of a new update which will be U15

I dont care when we get him, I just want him and he is the only frame I would buy with plat

They'll probably make Typhus a female frame.

Why would you say that, good chum? Because the next warframe is Male?

man they cannot make dis a girl because it looks nothing like one 

and red the pattern is boy,girl,boy,girl.

Maybe DE hasn't put it up because they don't want typhus to be a girl so they look for the one to be put in U14 or U13.5 until they make typhus

man they cannot make dis a girl because it looks nothing like one 

and red the pattern is boy,girl,boy,girl.

Maybe DE hasn't put it up because they don't want typhus to be a girl so they look for the one to be put in U14 or U13.5 until they make typhus

I'm very aware of the pattern.

Im all for this except my only issue with it is that it does not look warframey at all! The design is badass but its not warframe. I realize its supposed to have an exoskeleton to an extent but the rhino has that and even he feels warframey. It needs to look fleshier i think, more biotic. Unless youre ok with DE changing its looks.

Im all for this except my only issue with it is that it does not look warframey at all! The design is badass but its not warframe. I realize its supposed to have an exoskeleton to an extent but the rhino has that and even he feels warframey. It needs to look fleshier i think, more biotic. Unless youre ok with DE changing its looks.

qwj55ib.gif

r4sUDHX.png does this help? I feel he fits more then some Frames we have now, look wise. 

qwj55ib.gif

r4sUDHX.png does this help? I feel he fits more then some Frames we have now, look wise. 

maybe its just the lack of texture but idk, i feel it could make the armor and under parts a little more conjoined, it looks like the armor is completely separate from the frame and i know that was a big thing that it breaks off, but i feel like that takes away from its technocyte feel. hmm, maybe the broken armor instead of fully breaking off could dimply shatter leaving broken remnants of where it used to be. its really all a matter of minor changes. perhaps interweaving armor? make some of the armor fade into the flesh?

This may help.

What is a concept art?

Concept art is a form of illustration used to convey an idea for use in (but not limited to) films, video games, animation, or comic books before it is put into the final product. Concept art is also referred to as visual development and/or concept design.

Therefore, concept art takes place in what the industry is calling, pre-production phase. This phase, is also the initial investment for the production, is to ensure the direction and plan is solidify before entering the next phase of investment. In any case the pre-production is deemed not projecting to where the producer or director is going, the project may be cancelled or re-evaluate.

To clear some misconception about concept art, a good piece of concept art doesn’t necessarily need to be a nice illustration. Concept art consists of two major elements, the ‘concept’ in which the idea or back-story of specific subject that might relates to the world of the story. And the ‘art’, which depicts the ‘concept’ with aesthetic design that will appeal to the production’s target audience, however still maintaining and supporting its underlying 'concept'. Therefore, good concept art is when both ‘concept’ and ‘art’ can provide the highest entertainment value to the final production.

kruger_tactical_01.jpg

The concept art

138790707976.jpg

The final production

All of this artwork that I create is only concept art that I make for personal enjoyment. DE has the final say of the design if they ever choose to implement Typhus in the first place.

And i'm ok with it.

Edited by RedSkittlez

qwj55ib.gif

Creative liberty my friend besides look at vauban.

That's no Isaac Clark boy

No Isaac Clark

All warframes have their own unique styles so they do not look like Excalibur