The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Is it just me, or does the Mire share some similarities with the Mios?

They are both infested weapons, but the Mire always seemed to me as more of a hunk of meat you just hit things with, where the Mios had a clear blade edge to it. Also the scissor blade action makes it feel more 'alive' to me (giving it a jaw and a 'mouth') , like its hungry and we feed it, I just hope its not a picky eater. =p

I Hope that everyone is aware that the Image is not Death-Samurai's work.

That is one of Red's old works (can see his sig in the bottom right near the blade.)

Link http://redskittlez-da.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Typhus-Rebirth-2-0-465213515

I find it kind of odd that he would post one of my old artworks in celebration of 300,00 views.

I find it kind of odd that he would post one of my old artworks in celebration of 300,00 views.

The image is very, very stylish though.

Very cool to see the Mios enter the fray soon. I wonder what the Codex will say about it.

Think about that for a minute ;)

The image is very, very stylish though.

Very cool to see the Mios enter the fray soon. I wonder what the Codex will say about it.

Think about that for a minute ;)

If there is any mention of an Infested Warframe, I may pass out with excitement. May Typhus rise soon...

Hope soo bro = )

No worries on that guys, with two... Or three featured times on Prime time, DESteve saying he likes the concept and the Mios arriving soon...

I'd say that Typhus has a pretty good visibility nowadays.

Should I try to tweak it to match the last version though? I really like the previous samurai-one that this is based on.

Honestly? I say finish it as it is and then copy the rig and mesh so you can modify it into the latest version.  

I'm bringing sexy back!

warframe___typhus__parasitism__wip__by_r

Hmm ... These blades intrigue me ... They are like Mesa's guns ? Used for the fourth ability ?

Anyway, awesome work, as always :3

PS : Mios soon :D !!!

Edited by Rorkyr