The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Actually kinda funny how they took your idea of Typhus' physiology under the point Typhus' Setae and put it in their Parkour 2.0^^

Can't wait for Typhus to be released.. I mean they can not just bring up Mios and leave it without Typhus.

Come on DE pls release him a bit faster(May be after the Yin Yang Warframe?)
I even dream about playing him.

I still want to see this frame be in warframe damit!  I mean we got chroma whos multiple parts. I mean can't we get a quest line and use frames and infesdted wepons or infested parts to make typhus.

I mean hes perfect for one on onde combat and mob handleing for solo and team play. Stil lwant to see his sindcate mods either in arbiters and new loka. Or atlest steel and arbiter.

Still gentleman, TYPHUS is our infested warframe we been dieng for over the past 2 or 4 years now. I mean saryn is just posion and that's it. Typhus would be the frame for it. And with the J3 raid I say I be perfect to make a warframe be in a raid which would make players be able to do raids with a objective in mind instead of the classic arcane bs.

I still want to see this frame be in warframe damit!  I mean we got chroma whos multiple parts. I mean can't we get a quest line and use frames and infesdted wepons or infested parts to make typhus.

I mean hes perfect for one on onde combat and mob handleing for solo and team play. Stil lwant to see his sindcate mods either in arbiters and new loka. Or atlest steel and arbiter.

Yeah dude I want to see this frame in warframe too, he was awesome in mass effect :^)

I saw the similarities before, But I did not knew that Redskittlez was really inspired by mass effect, while creating Typhus.
Btw it as I read the post...

Yeah dude I want to see this frame in warframe too, he was awesome in mass effect :^)

...it sounded like the whole frame was already released in mass effect.
Like with the same amor and abilities^^

Edited by SteaKnight-X

I saw the similarities before, But I did not knew that Redskittlez was really inspired by mass effect, while creating Typhus.

Btw it as I read the post...

...it sounded like the whole frame was already released in mass effect.

Like with the same amor and abilities^^

he wasnt inspired by Mass Effect

Don't be "That Guy". Nobody likes "That Guy".

Mass Effect?

Did I miss something?

ME2_Collector_Armor.png

From Mass Effect 2. Also, the Collectors which the armor is based off of, but for the sake of brevity I'll let you Google that one yourself.

tumblr_n3be9bC67e1s81xnto1_1280.jpg

I'll just leave this here....again.

It's where I got my inspiration from :)

So no, Mass effect is not the interspersion behind this.

Edited by RedSkittlez