The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Mr R.Skittlez.

You have, by drawing a statue-presentation, that can only be described as awesome and profoundly cool, given me the urge once again to model this warframe.

I had, for the record, put that particular project on hold. Now I simply can not do that.

Allso, can you just clear up what backstory is the current one?

Allso, can you just clear up what backstory is the current one?

The first Typhus was an experiment created by the Orokin ages ago. Designed as a thoughtless, emotionless war machine to compliment the guardian using it, the warframe would dissipate any infested going against experiment rules. While the experiments would use their genes to reproduce, Typhus would use the genes to create and store energy. Curious, the Orokin sent more infested towards Typhus for recording. As Typhus continued to destroy and eviscerate any creatures that face him, the guardian started collecting memories, building his own bigger picture of what was happening, and giving his body to now sentient warframe. Furious, the Orokin sent Typhus into holding and to strip all powers from the warframe and remove the guardian. It was a futile attempt, as the warframe started surging with energy, consuming and ripping flesh from any living organism that stood in front of him. While they feared Typhus and sent many other guardians after him, they saw potential and spared executing the warframe, sending it into cryogenic sleep. [WIP]

Edited by RedSkittlez

I have just begun work on what will be Typhus v.8 and redesigning it according to Redskittlez last iteration.

This one is v.7.5 so I am planning the stages right now. The Excal is just there for comparison as I am making that at the same time.

Anything you like to suggest I do before I start? Otherwise expect updates soon.

typhus8_start_by_gaber111-d96f44o.jpg

so i follow this topic since...i think from the start and i just have to say...THIS IS @(*()$ AMAZING !!!...i never bought a Warframe in the Market but F*** it i would spend all my Plat to get Thypus ingame...the Powers...the look...the @(*()$ Story ! i mean...why did they get Chroma for the game...they could have THIS !

rly DE please get Thypus in the game...make some Fanservice and give us the infested-insect-Samurai we all want O,..,O

I have a little question, for personal interest.

Does this concept was the first to do a infested/parasite themed frame?

He is the only Parasite warframe as far as I'm aware, but he is NOT infested, as Red has stated many times. (its even in Typhus' Bio)

Typhus is, however, very far removed from the Infested. Where the Infested seek to consume, assimilate and mutate all biological matter as a means of reproduction, Typhus leeches the biological matter off enemies only to support the wearer.