The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I'd love to actually see Enzyme, a retired concept by Red, revived, see how it can be adjusted and brought back to fit in-game.

I'll check that out :D

Well this one was bohnd to happen sooner 8r later i knew it...i've seen this frame grow alot since a year ago. I guess the publicity finally made Typhus worthy to be an actual frame.

U19 or U20

I bet U21... DE said they're corrently actively working on 4 brand new warframes and Typhus is not one of them. We'll have the brawler warframe on U18 or sooner, 3 more after him, this puts Typhus on U21 or sooner.

I'll check that out :D

I bet U21... DE said they're corrently actively working on 4 brand new warframes and Typhus is not one of them. We'll have the brawler warframe on U18 or sooner, 3 more after him, this puts Typhus on U21 or sooner.

I think we gonna see the Brawler in update U17.5

Hmm, I would like to see typhus a bit earlier, but least MIOS is gonna be waiting for him^^ 

LOL

I would like to see a comic/pic where Mios is saying something like "Welcome, father. I've been waiting for you."" ^^

possibly sooner yes

there's U18, U19 and U20

but there can also be U17.7, U18.5 y'know just the half ways so in the soonest I reckon Typhus would be U20 unless they decide to put in Typhus before putting all 4 frames in because it's so awesome

So much replies to read,

so will just say what I think without reading them xD
The two things I find might be issues (from my view) is that:
1. The first ability sounds like Frost's second ability, but it drains life rather than applying ice damage. So a bit similar.
2. Gore. This sounds a bit further on the gory side then anything else I've seen in game.

Overall, looks like it can very much so be made into a real frame. Even got all that artwork going!

Hopefully it won't need 8 parts (+ Blueprint) or some huge time consuming farming (be it keys or rare enemies, even resources).

So good luck! Would be an interesting addition to the Warframe arsenal.

EDIT 1

Oh also it having a mouth and such might conflict with some lore speculation, seeing as no frames have really been shown to have mouths (to my knowledge).

Edited by Zero118

So much replies to read,

1. The first ability sounds like Frost's second ability, but it drains life rather than applying ice damage. So a bit similar.

2. Gore. This sounds a bit further on the gory side then anything else I've seen in game.

Overall, looks like it can very much so be made into a real frame. Even got all that artwork going!

Hopefully it won't need 8 parts (+ Blueprint) or some huge time consuming farming (be it keys or rare enemies, even resources).

EDIT 1

Oh also it having a mouth and such might conflict with some lore speculation, seeing as no frames have really been shown to have mouths (to my knowledge).

frost's second ability? how? explain please

I love this idea, kinda like Nekros and saryn had a love child that is slowly dying :D but anyways love it, need to make it happen.

I love this idea, kinda like Nekros and saryn had a love child that is slowly dying :D but anyways love it, need to make it happen.

1. I don't think Frost's second ability drags enemies closer to you. I understand them sounding the same on paper, but in game there's no doubt it will act differently.

2. Here's some of the gore already in Warframe. Trust me, Typhus won't be the first time we've seen mutilation.

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d6s5pae.jpg

And thus https://youtu.be/e-caLNtOzho?t=9m57s Maybe in a year, we'll see the parasite warframe. Could be Typhus, could be something original. I'm excited either way.

Edited by RedSkittlez

So much replies to read,

EDIT 1

Already confirmed. dude

1. The first ability sounds like Frost's second ability, but it drains life rather than applying ice damage. So a bit similar.

1. The only thing they share is the fact that they are damaging, frontal aoe's (and frost's was not a cone till the last update). So it would be like saying we can't have Hydroid's Tidal Surge as its like Rhino's Charge.

2. You do know the devs have said that there will be MORE gore in the game, the only reason we have less gore at this moment is become of the ragdoll system.

Edited by HoldXtoRevive

just pointing out that some people might complain that this looks alot like Kerrigans Primal  Grasp skill in Heroes of the Storm.

still looks cool tho

Wow.. That's like me complaining that Frost is just like Sub-Zero Or Valkyr with the "GET OVER HERE!!" ability.

To be honest what power I make, someone will say "Its like XX from XX" be it from this game, another game or whatever.

The fact is, with the spreed of information provided by today's tech there is no "being original" anymore, someone somewhere has already come up with it or something similar. regardless if you are not aware of it.

Edited by RedSkittlez