The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I Can for see it coming, but if Typhus is indeed the parasite frame DE talks about they will most likely redesign, it but i don't want that D:

I wana be able to rock a RedSkittlez designed load-out with Mios and Typhus in the future...

I do hope they learned their lesson with Zephyr.

I do hope they learned their lesson with Zephyr.

At first sight I didn't mind Zephyr, but then someone told me Zephyr was a fan concept and they showed me the concept, then I was ticked off. I mean some could say Chroma was a fan concept, except it was more of a theme that fans wanted, even though there was a concept. DE just used the theme. The same could happen with Typhus, I hope I'm wrong.

At first sight I didn't mind Zephyr, but then someone told me Zephyr was a fan concept and they showed me the concept, then I was ticked off. I mean some could say Chroma was a fan concept, except it was more of a theme that fans wanted, even though there was a concept. DE just used the theme. The same could happen with Typhus, I hope I'm wrong.

Thing is there where a lot of Dragon frames around, where there is only one Typhus.

Well as they have said, Typhus is behind 4 other frames, the next one is being male. Working from that we can tell that he will be a Male frame, so at least his gender will be correct.

I thought they said Typhus was one of the 4? I must of misheard on devstream then. So Judging how many frames come put per year would you say Typhus is late 2016 early 17? I'd Say so... My math could be wrong but usually there is like 3 - 4 frames per year. But Anyway #TyphusHYPE

Edited by Demonfr34k

It Would be nice if when Zephyr eventually gets her Quality of Life changes in the distant future her skin should be her original Concept...

I like her the way she is now. The original concept as skin could be nice if the skin was made female. Maybe the maker of the fan concept should make a skin for her.

I would love to get typhus in the game he looks amazing. I don't think DE will change his looks drastically they wouldn't want to disappoint the typhus fans ;).

I like her the way she is now. The original concept as skin could be nice if the skin was made female. Maybe the maker of the fan concept should make a skin for her.

I would love to get typhus in the game he looks amazing. I don't think DE will change his looks drastically they wouldn't want to disappoint the typhus fans ;).

Well obviously yes if the Concept is used for her alt Skin like i said, then it will be made female but if they use the original concept that would be lovely.

Edited by Demonfr34k

What sort of Buffs/Debuffs do you get from Boiling Blood? Specifically.

When enemies that gets hit by boiling blood they will get an aoe dot as well reduced armor, and the debuff on armor stacks of the cost of some of your health.

If you got any suggestions that would help to improve this power you are more then welcome to leave some feedback.

Edited by RedSkittlez

When enemies that gets hit by boiling blood they will get an aoe dot as well reduced armor, and the debuff on armor stacks of the cost of some of your health.

If you got any suggestions that would help to improve this power you are more then welcome to leave some feedback.

I really like how this power uses health, and his first power regens health. Synergy! However i find that any targeted debuff in warframe doesn't work well with the fact that enemies are very weak an die quickly, which does not necessitate a debuff on a small group of enemies. Whether you incorporate it into the base ability or plan to include it as an augment for the ability, i recommend that you make the DoT and armor debuff retrigger in a slightly smaller area than the original area when an enemy with the debuff is killed. If you find that a bit OP, you can restrict the way in which an enemy has to be killed to trigger another AOE of the ability, whether it be melee kill, ability kill, etc. For example, Resonance, the augment for Banshee's Sonar works this way. Please tell me what you think of this suggestion when you think it over. I am new to this part of the forums and i am trying to learn, but so far i am loving it. 

Edited by Letter13
Please avoid soliciting your concept on other threads