The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Now that Typhus has been mentioned in a devstream and most likely to be added in a far future update, what will be your next warframe concept?

I have few ideas in the works, but I have had requests to do a TimeFrame, a GhostFrame as well as a DemolitionFrame and to finish off Enzyme.

I have few ideas in the works, but I have had requests to do a TimeFrame, a GhostFrame as well as a DemolitionFrame and to finish off Enzyme.

Timelord Frame!, but tbh this is one of my guesses for one of  the already in development Frames because really ive noticed its a pretty popular theme on the forums for Warframe Concepts, but i still would love to see your Badass concept for a Timelord.

I love the disease type warframe but I only have one problem with it. When Typhus takes damage he starts to show organic human looking muscles. This might goes against the warframe lore since we don't know what the Tenno are. Yes I know they are humanoid but currently we don't know. But anyways I like his skill set and I like the concepts you drew as well. 

+1 but it conflicts with warframe lore.

I love the disease type warframe but I only have one problem with it. When Typhus takes damage he starts to show organic human looking muscles. This might goes against the warframe lore since we don't know what the Tenno are. Yes I know they are humanoid but currently we don't know. But anyways I like his skill set and I like the concepts you drew as well. 

+1 but it conflicts with warframe lore.

well, actually, as far as I know it almost 100% there is a human inside that suit. You can check the wiki. It shows for exemple, how some bosses talk about "your skin" and what inside the suit. Sorry if I didnt got you right. Also, if your problem is "organic human-looking muscles" then Im pretty sure that all factions are humans, including Tenno.

well, actually, as far as I know it almost 100% there is a human inside that suit. You can check the wiki. It shows for exemple, how some bosses talk about "your skin" and what inside the suit. Sorry if I didnt got you right. Also, if your problem is "organic human-looking muscles" then Im pretty sure that all factions are humans, including Tenno.

This is merely all speculation. DE has not released what the Tenno actually are. Yes they do seem human based off evidence but know this is speculation. The Grineer and Corpus do seem human but again this is just the fan base trying to piece what we have from DE. 

This is merely all speculation. DE has not released what the Tenno actually are. Yes they do seem human based off evidence but know this is speculation. The Grineer and Corpus do seem human but again this is just the fan base trying to piece what we have from DE. 

DEScott stated that the Tenno were "once" human. meaning that there is probably something resembling a human within the frame.

Guys are we really gonna discuss if Tenno are human or not? In a Warframe Concept thread?

We have "Fan Zone" section for that. Where everyone can include is own point of view.

In the end, it doesn't matter if it fits the lore or not.

If DE think it won't fit then they gonna change it until it fits.

Also you may wanna read this?

FAQ

#6 Q: “Isn’t this a little lore breaking? Like how Typhus’ armour chips apart and he shows his skin?”

A: Well see, that’s the problem. The way things stand right now; we can’t exactly make that call. All we can do is make our suggestions and then hope that the Devs take those suggestions. And obviously they can make their own design changes so that it fits their vision for the game a little better. Because right now there is no 100% canon, everything is up to artist’s interpretation for now.

I think after about 2 1/2 years of concept (re)working, the creator might already have considered if it fits the lore or not. 

Don't you think?

^^

Edited by SteaKnight-X

This means that they are humanoid but we still don't know how much they still resemble humans.

This is a concept for a Warframe within the Warframe universe. As it stands, the current lore for Warframe is incomplete and not definite. Anything can happen and anything can be created at DE's discretion. Warframe is a growing and developing IP.

The point of a fan made concept is an idea. It's fan created content for something that they enjoy and would like to see in the game. It an idea, not an absolute creation.

DE can do what they want, they don't have to add in that part if they do not wish to, and its not like it effects the idea.

And also when did I say Tenno "are humans"? All I show is muscle and bone.

Edited by RedSkittlez

this frame simply needs to be in the game, everything from the concept art to the ideas of his abilites are extermly well thought out, and frankly it would be a shame for this much effort and planning to not amount to something