The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Hey folks. Just as a reminder, let's not derail threads. If you feel something is offensive, violates the rules, etc, please report it so that it can be reviewed.

Edit: 2nd reminder; please do not derail threads.

Edited by Letter13

hmmmm.... not sure how I feel about the purple... Typhus looks epic as always but something about the color is throwing me off. Can't put my finger on it.

Also quick question... when channeling energy for melee what parts of him would get the energy glow?

Edited by Aden

hmmmm.... not sure how I feel about the purple... Typhus looks epic as always but something about the color is throwing me off. Can't put my finger on it.

Also quick question... when channeling energy for melee what parts of him would get the energy glow?

It looks more lavender to me.  Is it because it is a hue of purple or the color overall?

Seeing what DE has done with Zephyr, Dragon (Chroma) and some other concept fan art implemented in game... I say Typhus might end up being the long ask update for the Stalker and his mysterious Warframe... they seem in sync with each other in theme of DARK and CREEPY... with a touch of MYSTERY adding tons of EPICNESS! XD

I think this idea should be given up on

It hasn't happened in the year and a half its been around,

Let it go man, let it go.

While the Devs have already mentioned Typhus being in the make (although in queue)

Red has already said that he does this for fun, he likes working on it.

so..

l3PLgiN.jpg

Edited by BaIthazar

Seeing what DE has done with Zephyr, Dragon (Chroma) and some other concept fan art implemented in game... I say Typhus might end up being the long ask update for the Stalker and his mysterious Warframe... they seem in sync with each other in theme of DARK and CREEPY... with a touch of MYSTERY adding tons of EPICNESS! XD

Chroma wasn't a fan concept, be it as there was a concept on the forums, the idea of Dragon Frame wasnt un popular on the forums... and the fans wanted a dragon frame.... So DE made their own.

Zephyr on the other hand was a fan concept that DE modified, Lets how the fact that Typus has had a look for around a year and almost 95% of the community agrees with, means DE will do little to modify him.