The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

U17.5 Brawler ....  ( arma : Mios U17.5 o U18) .... > U19 o U20 o U21 o U22 o U23 (Typhus Soon) ? xD 

Well I believe they said they had 4 frames in active development then Typhus.

So it depends of how fast they develop those 4 frames, if they come out every .5 update (Next frame is coming U17.5) then Tyhpus could be as soon as U19.5. If they go back to frame per major update (after U17.5), Typhus could be U21. (That's only if they have those 4 frames then start on Typhus, if they decide to do more frames before him, it could take even longer).

Mios is hopefully 17.5, but the latest news on the dev stream is pointing towards U18 but could be before.

Edited by NovusNova

Brawler may come at 17.5 and Typhus MAY come at 18 too

Sorry to say but theres no way DE could get Typhus for U18, they wouldnt even be able to rush a crappy version of him... In my opion lets get these 4 frames out of the way first then take the time to make and give us a really great and detailed Typhus.

Well I believe they said they had 4 frames in active development then Typhus.

So it depends of how fast they develop those 4 frames, if they come out every .5 update (Next frame is coming U17.5) then Tyhpus could be as soon as U19.5. If they go back to frame per major update (after U17.5), Typhus could be U21. (That's only if they have those 4 frames then start on Typhus, if they decide to do more frames before him, it could take even longer).

Mios is hopefully 17.5, but the latest news on the dev stream is pointing towards U18 but could be before.

Remember that it's not the first time that DE gives a certain date for an approximated release...but of course, I might be wrong.

But then again, I NEED BOTH.

warframe___parasitism_re_work_by_redskit

This his new visual rework for his 4th ability, Typhus' left arm will transform to represent what faction he has consumed and used that faction's powers (laser, swarm or Missile). I will go into more detail about it at a later date.

Edited by RedSkittlez

warframe___parasitism_re_work_by_redskit

This his new visual rework for his 4th ability, Typhus' left arm will transform to represent what faction he has consumed and used that faction's powers (laser, swarm or Missile). I will go into more detail about it at a later date.

F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s ! I especially love the Grineer one. Awesome work as always.

Edited by Rorkyr

= O where did you saw it ? its confirmed they gonna make changes on his appearence ?

it sounded like a joke,

Typhus looks too cool compaired to the others.

It would be unfair for the other Warframes :P

think of the ugly duckling but the opposite.

a nest of ugly ducks with 1 supermodel among them