The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

So here are is the current warframe Fall release schedule.

1:Atlas(Just Got Him)

2:Archer Frame (Steve has been teasing the second dream and her name on twitter, namemaybe "Sparrow")

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/543127-warframe-at-nycc-megathread/

3:Saryn Prime

(Same link a as Archer Frame)

4:Wukong

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Wukong_(Warframe)

5:Unannounced Female Frame(Could be Typhus but they would have to make him female)

6:Nezha(Another Journey to the west frame)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548960-warframe-china-new-frame-revealed-megathread/

Seeing as Nezha is (as far as im aware) not yet released over in china, then there is a long delay between them and us getting him, we could find the Lotus prince showing up after Typhus.

Also the way they where talking on the dev stream it sounds like Archer and Wukong will both be out with U18.0, could be the same with Nezha.

Seeing as Nezha is (as far as im aware) not yet released over in china, then there is a long delay between them and us getting him, we could find the Lotus prince showing up after Typhus.

Also the way they where talking on the dev stream it sounds like Archer and Wukong will both be out with U18.0, could be the same with Nezha.

DE always goes girl frame/male frame/girl frame/male frame

DE always goes girl frame/male frame/girl frame/male frame

I know, what Im saying it could be U17.5 Atlas (m) - U18 Archer (f) Monkey (m) - U18.5?Female frame - U19 Hopefully Typhus(M) - UXX Female frame and Nezha.

But as we don't know who is really developing the China frames (some say its the China devs, some are dead set that is DE themselves) It may be wise to take them out of the line-up for now till we have a better understanding on how they effect/enter in the flow of frames.

Also keep in mind Prime released DO NOT effect the flow of M to F of the new frames, as primes have their own release cycle of FF MM FF.

Edited by HoldXtoRevive

Seeing as Nezha is (as far as im aware) not yet released over in china, then there is a long delay between them and us getting him, we could find the Lotus prince showing up after Typhus

Oh Nezha has released already, the images of him that have made their way out of China show him in players' arsenals.

I don't want to come off as sexist but I really hope they don't make Typhus female.

In the past RedSkittlez has done female versions of Typhus, I think he has always anticipated the possibility.

IDEA:

warframe__infested_hellmother_by_blazbar

Boss concept related to Typhus, the thing that incubated and had a hand in creating him (or her! =p)

I have a story in my head that I never did any thing with since Typhus Lore is not that set in stone.

Anyway, in my story Baphomet, a infested Boss concept, frees Lephantis from its prison. He gives it a new ship and sets it loose on the system.

Lephantis and Baphomet together try to sway Typhus to join them, but Typhus leaves them in the end for Lotus.

This image reminds me so much of how I thought Big L will look out in the open like that.