Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

its too much of a generic feature to limit to one frame, but its necessary in order to show Typhus's theme instead of making him look like a generic samurai if the armor design op is suggesting gets used.

I dont think the armor breaking is Typhus' defining feature per say, it is a cool feature to put on him, but I dont think he will just look like a generic Samurai without it. Just like His theme wont get ruined if a player turns gore off. I think these are just cool little "extra service" that would be awesome if added. 

Ignore my previous posts. Completely forget them. This one will some up my opinion

- That artwork is realy good, He looks far too much like shredder, but it's still pretty good. 

- I love skirts. The legs and arms are nice. The front of the torso is cool. 

And now for what I think doesn't quite fit with the current tenno theme, Yeah he'l look better than hydroid, but he breaks the lore a bit. He also kinda breaks the "I can project myself into that character" thing that the others have going for them. 

- Firstly, Far too much of his flesh is exposed. You're not supposed to know what's under the suit. It's something that exists for every other tenno frame (except for maybe mag prime, who has a mouth) However, Typhus goes way beyond mag prime in exposure. 

- Most of typhus's abilities are pretty detrimental for him. I mean for one skill he shoots out his RIBS. In another he boils and explodes.  One, two, three. Couldn't you like... give him the means to do that stuff without killing himself? Like robot- spider legs to replace those ribs? Jensen's typhoon with acid? 

- The armour falling off idea looks realy, realy cool. But again it exposes his flesh and... It'd be a pretty gpu expensive ability. Also wouldn't that make him weak? It's armour. It should realy try to stick to him. 

- Half of the helmet designs are too giger, What with the skull hands. The shredder helmet ontop of a human skull on top of a helmet is one that's pretty bad too. The fly wings too. Just...  Yeah, Some of the more neutral ones you've drawn are fairly fitting, but those aren't in the op. Leach is fine. Repose is awful. Just awful. 

I can see this guy causing some polarization. almost as bad as hydroid. 

"He also kinda breaks the "I can project myself into that character" thing that the others have going for them. 

- Firstly, Far too much of his flesh is exposed. You're not supposed to know what's under the suit."

He doesn't really show all that much. All he shows is his "skin" and that he has a mouth. Those are both pretty standard things that we could probably expect them to have.

Also the "shredder" helmet is a Samurai helmet.

I think most people who don't like the artstyle will simply look at the thread, see the well-drawn-yet far-too-Morbid frame and then leave, assuming the thread would die, without even reading what abilities are there. 

I did that at first, then came back a few weeks later, suprised that there's over 70 pages and that it's been active since february. Yes, some of that's gotta be from the active OP, but it's still gotta be somewhat popular (and rather depressing, seeing as how new frame concepts generaly drown out common, easier to implement and more important gameplay ideas. Mostly because of how polarizing they might be.) 

So I read the OP, decided the abilities were pretty good, thought the frame had some promise, which could potentially improve if only the OP listen to my friendly constructive criticism on the all too niche artwork that won't appeal to a lot of people. Nope, Rude people. Rude people everywhere.

Just going to put this in very simple terms (so you and those that claim he is to gory or doesnt fit can understand) don't like him, then don't play him.

Skittlez-sempai, Skittlez-sempai!

I made another fanart for youuuu, complete with bishie sparkles! I hope this will make you notice me~ <3

typhus_wip_by_blazbaros-d5nvxbi.png

I'm well aware of the errors on here, will be fixing as I work.

Edited by Blazbaros

Skittlez-sempai, Skittlez-sempai!

I made another fanart for youuuu! I hope this will make you notice me~ <3

typhus_wip_by_blazbaros-d5nvxbi.png

I'm well aware of the errors on here, will be fixing as I work.

He will never notice you. All his time belongs to typhus.