The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

South African Tennos?

Rashja

In something other than crime stats.

And my favourite foreigner quote is "how do u have internet? u dont even have rice 2 feed ur ppl."

It is so funny that people judge south africa like that, south africa is a country like the rest of africa. In all honesty we have a bit more than everyone in the south part of the world. We have more variety in animals, more beauty, more crime, more corruption, more poopy economy etc. South africa is a growing country bit there are only one or two countries in africa that is in the same league as south africa.

But let me throw another joke out there right back at a judgementle country.

People make fun of south africa so I see it only fair to throw one right back. Germans might not want to watch.

Hey germany. Germany is now underpopulated... The goverment as I hear wants the population to have more kids, they say they need 200 000 lil' germans to help the economy. So germany is the number one place in the world where you won't be able to get a motel... If ya know what I mean. They should be thinking of making prostitution legal.

Russians look away.

Why did napeleon never conquer mother russia? Because its too damn big.

England hold on to your coins.

Not only is the queen broke. But the queen is broke. Anyone else find that funny? After the english took most of the gold from africa you would atleast have enough to fill make their teeth even more yellow. But really. Your queen is broke. "off with her head for being poor".

heheheehhehehe

HEY CANADA

cold much?

I was just about to say, yeah. Has been for about ten years or such, if my memory serves.

It was never illegal - unless you count East Germany before the wall came down. Around 10 years ago the law was reformed to remove 'anti-pimp' provisions that were being used to close down clubs and bars that were effectively operating as brothels, which was done to try and make life better for working girls who didn't want to work the street.

Nowadays with the rise of social media and connected lifestyles it's much easier for the girls to market themselves directly anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there..

Also South African :D

When playing with other people from South Africa, Lag is minimal :P

Have you guys started a SA Clan yet :P I saw a old-ish thread by Revo, Donno If it happened though...

Add me :3 I'm kinda noob though :P