Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the hot fix. Just wanted to mention that zephyr's ultimate only displays the correct energy color when you are the host. Further to that if your not the host you can't change the elemental type of the tornado with your weapon or at least it's not visible to the player. Also when I was the host I noticed I could not produce a corrosive tornado. I tried various types of weapons and I was to make all the other elemental combinations except corrosive. Please look into this, with this fixed zephyr will be perfect. :)

Hotfix 12.0.5:

Critical Fixes:

Fixed issue where some accounts could not acquire Mods through end of mission or trades. We are maintaining a list of affected accounts and will fix them in a script shortly, stay tuned for confirmation when the script is complete, it might be a day or more but we will let you know as soon as it’s done.

Please also fix the Inventory that keep losing my items. My syandana and detonite injectors, already filed a ticket 5 days ago.

"Fixed issue where recently acquired mods were not appearing in the inventory when sorting by recent."

I thought this meant having the most recent items show on the top when you sort by recent.  It doesn't appear to have worked, since I sort by recent, and it's still showing all of cores at the top, and the actual mods are not sorted with the most recently collected mods at the top.  It worked fine prior to U12.