Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Now ignis is most op weapon again for any situation :P

Try it against anything but crowds. You shall see how "op" it is then.

Excellent, I'm so glad about Zephyr's dive bomb getting fixed.  I thought I was going crazy.

This doesn't necessarily mean you are not :D

Edited by K_Shiro

Rebecca, 

any news about the terrible fps drop issues and stuttering related and caused by U12?

Thanks for the hotifx

This!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's incredibly frustrating. For me, it happens everywhere. Menus, in game, in my dojo, etc.

Okay this happened with me tomorrow, I had 16 Point strikes, I fused them and then added some rank 3 fusion cores to make a maxxed out Point Strike. everything was fine, the fusion was a success and the cores and money were deducted but when I went to equip the mod, there was no rank 9 Point Strike. Instead the UI was showing me that I had 2 rank 8 Point Strikes and when I tried to fuse them, there wasn't any extra Point Strikes, I don't care about the fusion cores or the credits, it's just that if this happens with the more rarer mods then it will be problem, devs can you fix this in a hotfix or the next update ?????

Hotfix 12.0.5:

Fixes:

Fixed continuous fire weapons not being able to damage Sabotage Reactors or other “environment” pieces.

Fixed team health restores not working for sentinels.

Thank you for the Continuous Weapon fix... I ran a solo sabotage mission a while back with my Ignis, and having to take out the reactor with my AkLex was a chore and a half! Much appreciated!!!

While speaking of Health and Sentinels, can we get Oberon's Renewal to restore Sentinel Health as well? Those Pluto Invasion missions against the Grineer dogs are wreaking havoc on my Carrier. Poor little dude is only making it halfway through the mission... :'(

Speaking of Oberon's Renewal, when are we going to get a fix for the "I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up!" bug, where he is knocked down while casting and therefore has health, so teammates do not get a prompt to revive, leaving Oby stuck in the downed state?

NOTE: Temp fix if this happens to you and you are on an Invasion mission: if there is fire around, crawl into it. It will "knock you down" a second time. Just make sure you communicate to teammates, since this bug is becoming more common, they are apt to leave you and "meet you at the end." They need to be nearby since you have the same bleedout time as usual.