Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Fxied Nova’s Immortal Skin blending and bug fix for her FX texture being improperly overrided.

Thank you for all these fixes and this one in particular, it was bugging me and it is the sole reason my sister isn't using the immortal skin.

Please fix drop rate for Fang Prime Handle. I have been farming tier 2 defense for 3 days and only got more void keys and credits. I hope you take this into consideration despite me not being a Grandmaster but as a player whose been playing Warframe for 8 months and only want this game to grow. (Been growing towards more micro-transaction unfortunately, but everybody needs more money. Anyways, please fix at your earliest connivence.)

Hotfix 12.0.5:

2/11/2104 Update: Script has still not run as dev is accounting for all account activity since the missing mods issue to correctly resolve the inventories. Sorry!

don't be getting all excited about this hotfix guys and gals...as you can see, this is from 90 years in the future

Спасибо!!!

за что "спасибо"? за то что не могут пофиксить черный экран смерти с надписью ожидание игроков\waiting for players, после завершения миссии, вот уже месяц? получается очень весело:

запустил игру => прошел миссию => выскочил черный экран => игра повисла => закрыл через диспетчер задач

и так повторять до бесконечности

Edited by Y880320

Hotfix 12.0.5:

Changes:

Changes to Penta’s sounds.

Critical Fixes:

Fixed issue where some accounts could not acquire Mods through end of mission or trades. We are maintaining a list of affected accounts and will fix them in a script shortly, stay tuned for confirmation when the script is complete, it might be a day or more but we will let you know as soon as it’s done.

2/11/2104 Update: Script has still not run as dev is accounting for all account activity since the missing mods issue to correctly resolve the inventories. Sorry!

Fixes:

Fixed issues where Vauban’s Tesla could cause a crash. We have optimized the FX of this power for performance and stability, it may look a bit different!

Fixed issue where recently acquired mods were not appearing in the inventory when sorting by recent.

Fixed continuous fire weapons not being able to damage Sabotage Reactors or other “environment” pieces.

Fixed issue where Zephyr’s Dive Bomb does not deal damage.

Fixed team health restores not working for sentinels.

Fxied Nova’s Immortal Skin blending and bug fix for her FX texture being improperly overrided.

Fixed spelling of Lephantis in transmissions.

CAN YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FRIEND PLAY TOGETHER THING!? when i and my friends gonna play warframe together, i got only 1 friend with me but the third can't for some @(*()$ reason. can y guys fix it so it be mush easier?

oh just search "Strict NAT" and you will understand your problem.

to solve this you need to open port(search it "port forwarding").

there is not problem on their end but on yours.