Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.0.5:

Critical Fixes:

Fixed issue where some accounts could not acquire Mods through end of mission or trades. We are maintaining a list of affected accounts and will fix them in a script shortly, stay tuned for confirmation when the script is complete, it might be a day or more but we will let you know as soon as it’s done.  

Very happy to hear this is being fixed soon and I appreciate that those affected will have those missing mods honored. I can imagine a lot of players that were also troubled by this bug in the amount of time it was happening appreciate the effort as well.

As always, thank you for the fixes.

What about vaubans vortex still not ragdolling? Last I checked it rag dolls infested but then they get up and stop being ragdolled and just run out of the vortex. They said they fixed it in a recent hotfix but it is still broken. 

Well when they said they fixed it they made the vortex ragdoll enemies when they first get sucked in. But after about a 3-5 seconds the enemies get up as if they had been knocked to the ground inside the vortex and then just run straight out of it. I would like to see the vortex fixed please it was wonderful before it got broke. 

But thanks for fixing the tesla coils crash. Had that happen to my cousin because he likes to spam that power all in one spot to see how many he can lay down.

Edited by KrazzyKracker

Well would you look at that, I can finally get mods again. I suppose once I get all those lost mods from the past five days I won't have any reason to be upset. I can't really say thanks for the swift response, but I'm grateful nonetheless.

With that said, I'm looking forward to finally getting my Oberon out of my foundry and getting some new mods.

finally, but does making a script for the accounts that have been affected mean those accounts will get the mods they've found/lost back?
I've found multiple useful mods that I haven't had yet, from completing the Nightmare Mode Alert mission the other day&going into the void with higher level friends, etc., so that'd be REALLY helpful
not receiving mods for 2 days straight feels like a kick to the pants considering the strength/skill of most Warframe's revolve around them