Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

I'm experience lower performance after this hotfix.

Also, please give us back the screen blue/red blinking when taking damage. Thanks.

+1

Yes yes yes to this!!! I have been caught off-guard SEVERAL times recently since I did not realize that my shields had been depleted and damage was now being taken out of my HP. It really sucks when YOU are Oberon and supposed to be keeping everybody else alive! Esp now that we have the confusing HUD with the smaller bars and no HP numbers, it is hard to keep track of where you are at. The colored screen flashes are now even more important than they were before!

Please bring the screen-flashing damage indicators back!!!

It'd be nice if you fixed the strict nat problem in the next hotfix. There are a lot of people who've literally tried every single fix there is and still has the problem, that means that it lies with the netcode.

Other than that I guess I'll have to give ya credit for fixing the Zeph. Now if only I could use it whilst playing with my friends. :-P

so yesterday my dread had over 500 slash damage,  today its at 274.   as far as i know, im using the same mods. 

can i get a little insight here?

edit: when i hover my mouse over primary wep, the slash damage read 136.  i move my mouse and then check it again, and it shows 274.

just the other day it was showing 1000 slash damage, then i'd check it again and it would say 500 dmg. 

so 2 things:  why the bow nerf? and there is a display bug on damage that im seeing on primary weps.

Edited by taketh

so yesterday my dread had over 500 slash damage,  today its at 274.   as far as i know, im using the same mods. 

can i get a little insight here?

edit: when i hover my mouse over primary wep, the slash damage read 136.  i move my mouse and then check it again, and it shows 274.

just the other day it was showing 1000 slash damage, then i'd check it again and it would say 500 dmg. 

so 2 things:  why the bow nerf? and there is a display bug on damage that im seeing on primary weps.

That's because you probably have the 90% multishot mod on, it shows double the damage 90% of the time.

On another note, still no nerf for the stupidly broken shield grineers? I can't even play against grineer any longer because these bastards ruin any notion of fun i have. Seriously, replace them with even more Napalms, anything! I can't goddamn stand the 5 second reload on their damned shield bash!

I initially had a boosnothing helped. s with U12, but lately the game has been nearly unplayable due to stutter. I've re-downloaded all files, changed every option I could think of and even bought some clean-up software but nothing helped. Weirdly the game says I'm getting 60fps but there's no way it's correct.

Noticed a couple of posts here with people suffering the same thing, wonder if anyone has any solutions?