Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bestwarframe For Stealth?

AlcoholicYordle

Question

13 answers to this question

Banshee is the answer to stealth gameplay. Two of her powers are dedicated to it.

Loki's invis is should be used for getting crits, though in a pinch it can be used to escape.

Ash is combat, pure and simple. He doesn't have any power that is particularly focused on stealth.

Edited by G3rman

Except smoke screen which makes him invisible for nearly same amount of time as loki and costs 15 base energy less

Are you sure that it lasts as long as loki's? I have a fully upgraded invis on my loki, and I've never seen an ash last for half as long. My friend just got Ash and will have it fully upped soon, so we'll see, but i'm fairly certain that it doesn't make you invisible for nearly as long. only a few seconds.

Banshee.

Right now, stealth is broken because even with the Ghost mod, Sentinels are still targets and can alert enemies.

(tried running a low level raid using pure stealth several times)

Once fixed, a max-level Ghost mod will activate invisibility at no cost aside from NO ATTACKING from about what I guess is 10-20 feet away.

Even at level 3, it's a lot.

Now the point isn't about cost of skill, since the Ghost mod works well if you're careful. (hence, stealth)

The difficulties are that

A) you NEED a weapon that can take melee-stealthkill enemies in a SINGLE blow, or your cover is blown.

B) Sentinels can still be spotted even if you're invisible. This will probably be fixed soon.

C) Some situations there are too many enemies to consider taking out at once, even with a bow.

A will hopefully be fixed and patched so stealth kills SHOULD kill enemies in single blows, aside from bosses.

(sorry, I don't think it's right to be able to stealth kill bosses)

B is probably going to be patched soon, it was clearly a miss.

C is something that Banshee has a huge advantage for. Her Silence ability basically renders all enemies deaf.

This way, theoretically, you can go all out and take down all the enemies there with your pistol, which SHOULD be a heavy-type pistol designed for mayhem, considering the Paris represents your sniper, too. (given some skill, since the Paris bow is actually slightly difficult to use at a large distance)

p.s. Take note, the Paris bow fires a projectile that pins the enemy to the wall directly behind it.

I don't know if it's true, yet, for I have no made the mistake, but I believe enemies who see their comrades die while not under the influence of Silence will be alerted.

p.s.(2) If Silence doesn't stop them from being alerted from seeing you, at the very least, you can go around them and use the Paris or a shotgun/sniper type pistol to take them all out quickly.

p.s.(3) There is really no merit for stealth missions in most cases, other than for the fun of it. (for stealth fanatics/enthusiasts, this is awesome)

So smoke screen and teleport arent stealth.... I think so

Teleport is very far away from stealth. Especially because it teleports you in front of their face.

Smoke screen is for quick escapes, it is not by any means to used to get past enemies quietly. The time it lasts is too short.