Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tremor, The Terraformer - Earth Frame Concept

Archwizard

The really upsetting thing about trying to make an Earth frame is trying to make the ultimate be ground-based without just making it Soundquake.

Were Soundquake not already a thing, I'd have him place a mine on the ground that, once activated, caused the ground to just erupt with stalagmites over a period of a few seconds, knocking enemies around and just impaling them over and over until the effect ended.

Why not just make it drop mines on the ground behind you as you go, so you can make your own minefield?

Because that's exactly Fissure's mechanic, and I don't want to repeat frames like Banshee, Valkyr, Vauban, etc who just repeat the same targeting mechanic; Rhino got his abilities merged for that sort of thing.

Although I do think I'll open up Burrow so you can cast other abilities while you're underground.

nzkUUgi.jpg

Spotted this during a google search looking for inspiration. It's marked as an alternate skin for Rhino, but it's very... inspiring.

Not my work, I linked to the source I got it from, assuming he's the original artist.

Just saying, it's inspiring. Perhaps not Tremor, but inspiring.

• 11 months later...