The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

Can you guys send an invite again. I've been in the clan multiple times, just keep gettin kicked for not playing for a while i guess.

could you also send an invite to my 2 friends jostm6 & stryker93?

Edited by (PS4)u00drk1

Can you guys send an invite again. I've been in the clan multiple times, just keep gettin kicked for not playing for a while i guess.

could you also send an invite to my 2 friends jostm6 & stryker93?

Yeah, that will happen. We have limited amount of spaces as we don;t want to go moon size yet so we have to keep kicking people who were inactive for more then 30 days to make space for active players. We even had to kick some of the inactive high ranking officers too:P I sent you and your friends invites, just keep in mind that after 30 days of not logging in you will be eligible for kicking.

Sounds like the clan I´ve been looking for if theres still room. The fact that you kept this post up for this long is impressive.

I´m in a clan wich I have to leave and as I´m at work right now it wont happen untill later.

PSN: ApunktN

Sounds like the clan I´ve been looking for if theres still room. The fact that you kept this post up for this long is impressive.

I´m in a clan wich I have to leave and as I´m at work right now it wont happen untill later.

PSN: ApunktN

Shoot me a message through psn or in warframe when you leave your clan and i will send an invite your way.

Can i join the clan?

the invite is sent, should be in you inbox. Welcome:)

Hello could me and my 2 friends join the clan? we are pretty active :)

Our psn:

OHakufuO

westslayer1

ch0wkingmugen

Looking to join a group for some ps4 warframe play. Casual gamer here. Would like to join your group.

young buck here I just started playing rank 4 looking to contribute and work hard if you like what you see im ready to sign on send that invite!

Please please pleaaase invite me

I've been struggling to find games since I started playing and it really sucks

PSN: JAMIL01g

Wow, that was a lot of invites to send, but i think i managed pretty well. Welcome to the club everyone! If you have any questions or want a hand or just want to say Hi pop into our clan chat or gimme a pm. Have fun:)

Hello I would like to join this clan so that I can contribute and hopefully become a great member. I will also contribute to any research that is being conducted. Thank You for reading.

Wow, that must have been the most polite message of the week:) I sent you an invite, it should be in your inbox. Hope you will like our community:)

I would like to join 

Hugely appreciated if i could join. Been playing since it came out on ps4, haven't played a single mission in a team yet, and figured it was about time i joined a good clan. Happy to help anyone and do void runs, derelict runs, tactical alerts, events etc.

Hey folks, thanks for your interest in our clan. I can't send you an invite till you leave your current clans. Let me know:)

thanks for the invite iv just accepted. As im new to the game iv still got alot 2 learn. I think I need a clan key but need polymer bundle so I'll try and get enough for the key any help would b appreciated in all aspects of the game and thanks again

Edited by (PS4)SwordFish2061

Alright lads. Im completely new to warframe, played it a bit on PC when it first came out but the content was so samey it ground on me a little too much. Picked it up on PS4 and its great to see how much its come on.

Anyhoo, I hate playing games like this by myself so aye, Im looking to join. Ive no idea what im doing but im pretty damn good at shooting stuff, if that helps. 

I work what can only be described as the most bollocks work schedule in the world due to being in the forces but I try to make a good amount of time for gaming. 

Cheers!