The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

Hello,

I'm interested in joining DarkAura in both Destiny and Warframe. I'm a MR12 player in Warframe who joined during the Cicero Crisis, and I have two Level 32 characters (Titan and Warlock) in Destiny. I'm currently in a clan in both games but I plan on leaving both (Warframe clan is dead and Destiny clan will be soon) this week. I'll update this post once I leave my Warframe clan.

EDIT1: I sent a join request for the Destiny clan on B.net. I'll edit again when I leave my Warframe clan.

Edited by (PS4)STARSIDE_DESTINY

Hello,

I'm interested in joining DarkAura in both Destiny and Warframe. I'm a MR12 player in Warframe who joined during the Cicero Crisis, and I have two Level 32 characters (Titan and Warlock) in Destiny. I'm currently in a clan in both games but I plan on leaving both (Warframe clan is dead and Destiny clan will be soon) this week. I'll update this post once I leave my Warframe clan.

EDIT1: I sent a join request for the Destiny clan on B.net. I'll edit again when I leave my Warframe clan.

I contacted our Destiny clan leader so you should be good. When you leave your Warframe clan just let me know on PSN or update your post here and I will send you an invite. Always nice to have an extra fellow veteran in our ranks:P

Alright lads. Im completely new to warframe, played it a bit on PC when it first came out but the content was so samey it ground on me a little too much. Picked it up on PS4 and its great to see how much its come on.

Anyhoo, I hate playing games like this by myself so aye, Im looking to join. Ive no idea what im doing but im pretty damn good at shooting stuff, if that helps. 

I work what can only be described as the most bollocks work schedule in the world due to being in the forces but I try to make a good amount of time for gaming. 

Cheers!

Yeah, Warframe is definitely better with few other people at your side. We have very active community and there is something going on most of the time. The only thing we ask of our players is to be active. Not like 8 hours every day (though that's cool too) but even few days a week is grand. The invite is in your inbox and welcome;)

How do I view our clan members in game I'm new to the clan so have no idea. when I click clan there's nothing there

Hey there fish, you could view clanmates games in Clan menu in Communications, but usually the best way is to send a message in clan chat. If you have questions or need any help don't hesitate to trow a message my way on PSN or in game;)

Hey all.

I've recently returned to Warframe, i wouldn't consider myself "new" to the game but it's been so long since playing i don't even recognize the menus anymore! Lol. Anywho, it seems like the content has seen a major upgrade, and I'd love to get in some game time with a few fellow ninjas (never was in a clan before, mainly pugged groups and it got boring faster than i liked). If you're still recruiting I'd love to join, get up to speed on the game again, and run some missions to shoot the breeze with some like minded gamers. I look forward to seeing everyone in game!

(Hmmmm...i don't think i logged in with my PS4 profile, oops. My PSN ID is snojo800)

Hey all.

I've recently returned to Warframe, i wouldn't consider myself "new" to the game but it's been so long since playing i don't even recognize the menus anymore! Lol. Anywho, it seems like the content has seen a major upgrade, and I'd love to get in some game time with a few fellow ninjas (never was in a clan before, mainly pugged groups and it got boring faster than i liked). If you're still recruiting I'd love to join, get up to speed on the game again, and run some missions to shoot the breeze with some like minded gamers. I look forward to seeing everyone in game!

(Hmmmm...i don't think i logged in with my PS4 profile, oops. My PSN ID is snojo800)

That's cool, the more murderously intent people the betterXD Invite is in your inbox:P

Do u have a clan on warframe on Xbox 1

I don't think we do

Hey! I'm interested in joining! I started playing Warframe when it just about came out on the PC had multiple accounts jumping around and what not but I've been on and off for really long periods since. I picked it up again when it came out for the PS4 and I've been into it more. I've NEVER been in a clan before and I'm looking forward to having a new experience in a clan. :)

Edited by (PS4)TheNewFallen

Hey! I'm interested in joining! I started playing Warframe when it just about came out on the PC had multiple accounts jumping around and what not but I've been on and off for really long periods since. I picked it up again when it came out for the PS4 and I've been into it more. I've NEVER been in a clan before and I'm looking forward to having a new experience in a clan. :)

Hello, i'm from italy so my english suck.

I'm new to the game, i started 2 week ago but i'd like to be part of the dark aura clan, only if it's possible

The invites has been send and are in your inboxes. Happy to have you on board:P

Hey new player here, none of my buddies play, and I need some people to teach me the ropes, okay if I join?

Hi,

Mature and helpful gamer here. Been playing about a month now and would be greatful if I could join the clan?

Many thanks.

Thanks for your interest folks. I have sent you both invites. Jump on WF and join in on the fun:) If you have any questions or need help don;t hesitate to shoot me a pm.

I been playing since release and looking to get back into Warframe. When I came back, I noticed my old clan was gone, all playing Destiny.

I have most of the frames, and looking to farm the new prime frames, Nova prime , Nyx Prime, and Loki Prime

Name: pd_33

I been playing since release and looking to get back into Warframe. When I came back, I noticed my old clan was gone, all playing Destiny.

I have most of the frames, and looking to farm the new prime frames, Nova prime , Nyx Prime, and Loki Prime

Name: pd_33

That's nice that you are coming back, there are plenty of people in our clan who run void every day so you should have no problem getting them new frames. The invite is in your inbox. Welcome.

Long time player since launch day on the PS4. Mature player, no drama, just looking to play the game I love with others. Have most frames, but play mostly Nyx and Valkyr. I already made an account on the clan website. So if you guys will have me, I would love to get an invite.

Edited by (PS4)CrazySerbian00

Looking for mature group with desire to run towers and get cool gear, not necessarily run PvP.  Is there a spot for me in your clan?

Sure thing man, we always have a spot for new members. You will need to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Send me a pm on the forums or PSN and i will reinvite you:)

• 2 weeks later...

Im in the same boat as someone earlier posted....most of my old clan got lost in Destiny and it has kind of died out since there were only a few of us as "hardcore" Warframe players.

40 year old father of 2 who usually games at night e.s.t.

rank 10 with all frames except nova p, mesa and volt p.

Definitely want a group to run with once the raid comes out.

PSN carlmuir

Also your website...apparantly with iclan (?) my account is pending? Not sure how that works. Email is carlkaryne@yahoo.com

Edited by (PS4)CarlMuir