The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

Forma ;) Destiny player

Free agent looking for clan of Mature players

I run mainly Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime with all the right mods.

I have only just started playing so I am fairly fresh on the ins and outs, my mods are not maxed but I do damage.

I don't mind what we are doing as long as im shooting and I am always up to help others ie killed Crota 30 or so times in one night once

My psn is same as here iama187er

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that this clan is more active than the one I'm currently in. I've hopped from clan to clan for a while looking for mature gamers. I'm a noob at the game, but until House of Wolves comes out (and if its as bad as the Crota dlc then past that) I want to put hours into Warframe. I'll be leaving my clan tomorrow, but hope to see a lot of you all online. Could you send me an invite tomorrow night when I get a chance to leave my current clan? Thanks.

Wuufus

Sorry folks, I was away for a bit but now I am back in recruitment buisness. If anyone is still interested in joining our glorious clan and didn't got an invite yet just give me a shout.

Wuufus and OmniDeth, if you guys still want to join you will need to leave your current clans. Let me know on PSN or in here if you are still interested:)

Hi. If your clan is still recruiting may I get an invitation?

I'm looking for a bigger clan to support me on some missions..well I'd be glad to help back the community, too.

I play almost everyday, mainly at night at weekdays (+7 GMT) and half-day at weekends.

looking forward to it :D

Hi. If your clan is still recruiting may I get an invitation?

I'm looking for a bigger clan to support me on some missions..well I'd be glad to help back the community, too.

I play almost everyday, mainly at night at weekdays (+7 GMT) and half-day at weekends.

looking forward to it :D

Hey hey, we always welcome more new members. You will need to leave your current clan for me to invite you though.

I am a higher leveled player in WARFRAME, I use FROST PRIME with high defence and support build,

I have been in a mountain clan in the past, but it was closed due to a lack of funding.

I am krp10 on PSN and am willing to join your clan and do my best while in there.

I am a higher leveled player in WARFRAME, I use FROST PRIME with high defence and support build,

I have been in a mountain clan in the past, but it was closed due to a lack of funding.

I am krp10 on PSN and am willing to join your clan and do my best while in there.

It's always good to have extra few experienced players in our clan. Hope you will like it with us:)

What's up everybody? I've been playing Warframe since PS4 came out, stopped playing right before we got the ships, since most of my friends stopped playing before that. I Just started playing again this week, since my brother-in-law started up again too and told me to check out all the updates we missed lol. We are currently looking into getting back into a clan. I work during the evenings, so my best time to be on is mornings til I leave for work, and for a few hours after midnight.

What's up everybody? I've been playing Warframe since PS4 came out, stopped playing right before we got the ships, since most of my friends stopped playing before that. I Just started playing again this week, since my brother-in-law started up again too and told me to check out all the updates we missed lol. We are currently looking into getting back into a clan. I work during the evenings, so my best time to be on is mornings til I leave for work, and for a few hours after midnight.

Awesome, good to see players still coming back to Warframe:) Last few updates deffinetly shook some things up and more calamities are on the way:P I am at work at the moment, but I will send you a clan invite when I get back home. You can psn me your brother-in-law name if he wants an invite too. More the merrier.